Reviews for Harry's Wedding Day
sunset oasis chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
Oh gods ... this is brilliantly written ... but heartbroken for me. Poor Draco and poor Blaise ... being used and using the other at the same time ... very Slytherin of them.
centava chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
Wow, that's really heartbreaking. And beautifully sad.
InkedBaby chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Well here comes the tears.
Maura16 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Bittersweet is all I can say. I just read The Next Best Thing and I just... can't...
domsijohn chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
poor draco
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
This is heartbreaking…thank goodness I know it works out down the road for them!
Ichigo Toshimiya chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
T.T

Poor Draco...
MediumOrchid chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Awh! :'(
Die Yuy chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
*is dying* This is heartbreaking. If I didn't knew how things really end in NBT I'd be devastated. Ohhhh... poor Draco!

Yuy
Ella Ridell chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
*cries* for Draco:(
SuperCali chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
*sobs*
thrnbrooke chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
I've gotta read the other story! why did harry break things off with draco? why invite him to the wedding? that's cruel!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
oh my gosh,this is so amazing3 even though i've already read TNBT, and knew it would be okay,the end of this made me misty-eyed. you're an amazing writer!
lilz54 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Poor Draco. Very sad, but very well written.
xSakuraBlossom chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Aww poor Blaise! I feel so sorry for him! Now I know where Draco came up with the idea for Ginny to take polyjuice... Still, poor Blaise! He's just being used... But he still loves Draco, which is why he's willing to put up with it. This was a very well-written piece, The emoions of both Draco and Blaise were clearly portrayed. This was very powerful, you're an amazing writer, and I just love your stories!