Reviews for Her Condition Was Terminal
hhrforever chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
very sad but great short story.
Dune Scribe chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
This was a good short story. I'm glad to see your back and I hope you pick up the "Founders" series. I was really enjoying that story.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Glad to see you back, and a well done fic here, and you left enough room that I could see Hermione making it, or that she may die, and that you touched on the emotions of the piece very well.
ultra dragon chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
you do know that harry is the master of the most powerfull wand in the world right? isnt it a bit odd that he wont just use it to heal hermione, oh well nice one-shot.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Wow... This was ABSOLUTELY amazing! My goodness gracious (yes, I did just write that)! _

My, my... Poor Harry and Hermione. This is (obviously, from the display of brilliant work here) excruciatingly painful for them... Wow...

Sorry if I seem lost for words, but this really did a number on me. It was just so...beautifully fascinating, really. Completely and utterly glorious, everything about it gleaming with more than well-deserved pride in your work. *U*

It's great to have you back. U *U*

Ever-so sincerely signed,

Shizuku Tsukishima749 :D ;D :) ;)
Alorkin chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
A heartrending story. I recall reading one very similar on Portkey several years ago. It's amazing that Hermione's feelings are exactly the same as my own, as regards my daughter. My greatest fear, is not in dying, but in not being there for her.

A well-done bit of word-craft.

Alorkin
Wolfric chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
It is good to hear from you again. I enjoyed the story. Thanks for writing. W.
Stary0706 chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Very well done! I love Angsty Fiction, especially with H/Hr. I really enjoyed this one.

I'm looking forward to more stories from you!

*Stary
Bookworm.Annie chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
great fic.
rune1806 chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Short but enjoyable.
Shaggy37 chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Glad to see you back, was starting to wonder if you had fallen off the face of the planet! Did you have fun over seas? Do keep up the outstanding work!:):):):)
sick-atxxheart chapter 1 . 11/27/2008