Reviews for The Sun, The Moon and The Sea
Thatoneblackchick chapter 1 . 7/31
Holy poop this is awesome!e! Your a really great author!
Reader chapter 8 . 7/11
please update don't discontinue it!
Manillalu chapter 8 . 4/27/2014
Poor naruto, and argh! Danzo! I hope he dies a horrible death!
myheartisopen62 chapter 8 . 12/20/2013
Cant wait for more chapters.
myheartisopen62 chapter 2 . 12/15/2013
Aww my poor Naru-chan
Chesire98 chapter 8 . 11/30/2013
Please please continue this story! Love it :)!
kimmynosubaku chapter 8 . 11/19/2013
awesome please update sooon
duchessme chapter 8 . 10/11/2013
too bad you're not continuing
it was such an awesome piece to read
JuleMaker chapter 8 . 8/2/2013
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 8 . 7/2/2013
plsss updatesssss
Dante Nastaran chapter 8 . 1/12/2013
I really love this fic. XD

This is the 2nd time I've read it & tonight I just spend hours reading when I should have been sleeping. I have to get up in a few hours. (

Plz update this fic.
ovicati chapter 8 . 9/4/2012
Is this ever going to be updated? It's so sad. I like the story TT_TT
Beersmoo chapter 8 . 8/16/2012

Not sure if you're still with your mother in the hospital, so I apologise in advance if this sounds insensitive. Truly sorry, I don't mean to. I shall warn you in advance, this review is mostly to beg you to continue, so if you may get offended I understand and you should probably not read the next paragraph, but at least skip it and read the rest.

Please continue this story. It's a very good story, good plot, pace is not too fast or slow, the characters are quite well done. It's the kind of story you only find once in a while here on . As of yet, I don't know whether you have posted your stories anywhere else which is why I am here but still. I am just one of many (yes, many) people who would like this continued, namely my group of friends and I as well as fans all over the world who want to read this. If you can find the time and heart to keep writing this, I would be very very grateful.

I myself have no time to write, due to some personal life-changing events that keep me away from writing. Basically, without going to personal, someone close to me has made me suffer and it hurts to even try to write, so while I am on my way to 'healing' so to speak, I have been reading fics and believe me, I rarely post reviews. I'm not stingy or anything, but I look for the best of the best, those that would be missed by everyone. Your story has that rare capability of sucking the reader into the world within the story, completely immersing them and allowing the reader to almost 'feel' what the characters are feeling.

But if you really can't, for whatever reason, the fandom understands. Thanks for making it this far, for writing such a good and inspiring fic. This is one of the fics that first inspired me to try posting my own fics online. I came back to reread it because its just that good. Very memorable.

Best Wishes,
Alana231 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
It will be great if you update this.. Is such a wonderful history... I'll be waiting..
evil genus chapter 8 . 5/13/2012
Hey, its been a while... I was wondering if you were still planning to continue? I really hope you will, this is my all time favorite story. So much potential