Reviews for Proof of Life
Kunoichi21 chapter 7 . 9/19/2014
Goddamn. DiZ is fucking dick no matter who writes him. I have so much dislike for him right now.
That Panda You Know chapter 6 . 2/14/2012
Baww... Sad face :(
That Panda You Know chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
I think i'm gonna cry... *sniffle*
tunachurro chapter 10 . 1/24/2012
Oooh, I really enjoyed these! Especially the Zemyx ones :)

The Axel-centric one has me curious though! It would be an interesting storyline, hm? XD

Also, Roxas *snicker* just a bit desperate hm? Amusing nonetheless xDD
morning means KH chapter 5 . 11/21/2010
I'm so sure everyone else is commenting in this chapter (Horny as a Dandy) but it's waaaayyyy tooo hilarious to not! XDXD I'm still laughing, a lot. This was so amusing I can barely stand it!

As much I love Axel's constant request to get Roxie under him, I think it's really entertaining other way around also. ;)

The first words was leading me to something else, but although that would have been very nice, I think it was better this way. Poor Roxie! XD

Where did you have that idea? The phone, the Internet, the stalking...Love your writing skills, man! :D
Light Within Darkness chapter 10 . 7/30/2009
Wow. I really loved all these oneshots...especially where Demyx suffocated Zexy! And this last one was also really really cool. I love your writing style, it's awesome!

Okay, I'm gonna go read all your other stuff now, it all looks great.
Unmei-Kibou chapter 5 . 6/7/2009
xD love love love. roxas you horny little ass
ilovecats86 chapter 10 . 12/29/2008
I like these. I like these LOTS. Short and bittersweet with several of them. And, of course, now I have a new source of music.

I liked the LA one a lot. I live NEAR LA, and I've visited before in the summer. Very hot and stifling, I can't imagine living there, but you did a WONDERFUL job in capturing the sensations of heat.

I kinda wanted to cry for Riku with what his life there was currently.
Scootkadoot chapter 8 . 12/16/2008
A-aaw ;w; I can totally imagine this happening. T3T So cute!
Scootkadoot chapter 3 . 12/16/2008
...;_; My god, that was really depressing, but so beautifully written.
Faye Silo chapter 3 . 12/8/2008
That song and this story fit together so perfectly they were like a puzzle. It was heart wrenchingly beautiful and it made me cry.

Love,

Faye Silo
Bronze Eagle chapter 10 . 12/8/2008
And, see, this is why I'm wary of ever living in a big city (at least one that doesn't have proper public transportation). The whole beginning evoked the hot, airless, desolate/desperate (I don't even know what word I want to use here :P) feeling quite well. I was going to say something cheesy about how Sora was Riku's breath of fresh air, as long as Riku cared enough to open the window ... but you wrote the story, you know it (and said it) better than I do (or could). :D In my head this works out fine, and by the end of his three-month lease Riku is so sick of Namine and Ansem and L.A. that he moves out to Destiny Island with Sora and never looks back. But, as I think you may have figure out, I'm a sucker for happy endings like that. :D

Great job with all these drabbles. Didn't exactly mean to flood you like this, but I wanted to review and figured it would be too hard to sum them up at the end, so I just reviewed as I went. I can't wait to read your other stories (when I have the time, of course ... ahaha like I actually have that much self-restraint).
Bronze Eagle chapter 9 . 12/8/2008
This feels very Axel, the "me against the world" attitude. I especially like the bit at the end - as soon as people know his name, and he's proven himself, it doesn't matter anymore. I hope he finds a Roxie someday - maybe the one person who's something more than just an opinion to win over? :D *is a perpetual fangirl*
Bronze Eagle chapter 8 . 12/8/2008
"Riku found it all kind of fascinating"

*narrows eyes* Are you a Firefly fan?

Hehe, I like the image of "bright, cheerful, happy Sora" dragging him by the neck around a corner. XD Also, ahahaha, Sora's cookies. XD

This was cute, and I like that Sora's got depths and darknesses and secrets. It's more realistic than the oft-seen portrayal of him as always sunny and cheerful and looking on the bright side of things. (Though, of course, I'm as guilty as anyone of thinking of him that way sometimes.) Nice character development, especially for a drabble.
Bronze Eagle chapter 7 . 12/8/2008
Gah. Man, I didn't even *play* the game (I watched a friend) and this still brought up all those emotions from the end of the Roxas section. You are a somebody, Roxas! Sora's a bastard who can't even remember his other self! And DiZ. Oh my god, don't even get me started on DiZ. *kicks him a few times, just because he deserves it*