Reviews for First
Serendipital chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
This is such a cute fic, and an original one too. The idea of the Pharaoh not being well-adjusted to the modern world is a fun one, and I really hope you continue this! I do so love the silly AND serious chapters.
AngelicSnow chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
He protected his aibou from an automatic door.

...How very heroic ;)

No really, Yami is inredibly cute _
TexasDreamer01 chapter 3 . 4/17/2012
I remember doing the exact same thing when I was little. It took a while for me to understand it, then I spent the better part of the hour walking in and out of it.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
I've never really seen Yami deal with the cooler months, since it always seems to be either summer or spring in the show. It makes sense that he'd connect with fall.
Atem no koibito chapter 3 . 4/17/2012
i just love stories like this! i adore them so! cant wai to read some more! loving it! especially with the automatic doors! that was hilarious!
NightmareTroubador chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
Awesome, I loved this chapter. I'm so glad you updated, cuz this is really fun read. This chapter inspired me, now I'm going to write some fun ancient spirit meets twenty first century thing.

Anyway glad your back, wish you happy trails and writing.
TheIrritableNerd chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
Wow! This is really great, the description especially - amazing. :)
StarliteOracle chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
luv this
nightmare troubador chapter 2 . 8/21/2009
I liked this story and think its well written. You represent Yami very well. Would like to see more if u ever get the chance.
Neellok chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
I love how you are introducing Yami to new concepts. I always thought they should have done that more in the anime. It seemed like he ajusted too quickly.

Anyway great job!
LovelySinner7 chapter 2 . 2/17/2009
Omg! Lie hi there! This was really cute and funny on yami's part..Lucky him to have such a patient hikari around!
BugBite15 chapter 2 . 2/12/2009
Yay! I've bee looking for a fic in which Yuugi wxplains things to Yami! I was getting woried that i'd have to make one up myself...

Awesome job, by the way!
JustJazzy chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
Yami can be so kawaii at times! And Yugi is as cute as ever! Yami is kind of like Rukia, from bleach trying to learn about the living world from Ichigo. But Rukia and Ichigo are much more violent! Keep going, this is getting good!
MyBrotherTadashi chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
That was beautifully written.
ONIX-21 chapter 2 . 2/1/2009
Hi i think this is an interesting idea!

its fun to see Yami experience things for the first time hehe

lookin forward to seeing wats gonna appen next

hope u update soon! XD