Reviews for First
mariannesinger16 chapter 3 . 5/14
Ha ha! This was cute :3
mariannesinger16 chapter 2 . 5/14
Yugi: -comes back home- That sun is a liar. -stare down with the sun- DON'T YOU MOCK ME! -has Dark Magician destroy it-
Yami: ...
mariannesinger16 chapter 1 . 5/14
This is sweet :) And thank you! A Yamu and Yugi fanfic that isn't Puzzle Shipping:D
Serendipital chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
This is such a cute fic, and an original one too. The idea of the Pharaoh not being well-adjusted to the modern world is a fun one, and I really hope you continue this! I do so love the silly AND serious chapters.
AngelicSnow chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
He protected his aibou from an automatic door.

...How very heroic ;)

No really, Yami is inredibly cute _
TexasDreamer01 chapter 3 . 4/17/2012
I remember doing the exact same thing when I was little. It took a while for me to understand it, then I spent the better part of the hour walking in and out of it.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
I've never really seen Yami deal with the cooler months, since it always seems to be either summer or spring in the show. It makes sense that he'd connect with fall.
Yami A. Kyuraa chapter 3 . 4/17/2012
i just love stories like this! i adore them so! cant wai to read some more! loving it! especially with the automatic doors! that was hilarious!
NightmareTroubador chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
Awesome, I loved this chapter. I'm so glad you updated, cuz this is really fun read. This chapter inspired me, now I'm going to write some fun ancient spirit meets twenty first century thing.

Anyway glad your back, wish you happy trails and writing.
TheIrritableNerd chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
Wow! This is really great, the description especially - amazing. :)
StarliteOracle chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
luv this
nightmare troubador chapter 2 . 8/21/2009
I liked this story and think its well written. You represent Yami very well. Would like to see more if u ever get the chance.
Neellok chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
I love how you are introducing Yami to new concepts. I always thought they should have done that more in the anime. It seemed like he ajusted too quickly.

Anyway great job!
LovelySinner7 chapter 2 . 2/17/2009
Omg! Lie hi there! This was really cute and funny on yami's part..Lucky him to have such a patient hikari around!
BugBite15 chapter 2 . 2/12/2009
Yay! I've bee looking for a fic in which Yuugi wxplains things to Yami! I was getting woried that i'd have to make one up myself...

Awesome job, by the way!