Reviews for Thanksgiving: A feast to die for
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Turn it to something
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Oh! Major twist! I did NOT see that coming! Nice.
SimplyaCritic chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
so it was a prank fuck u
jerel chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Now, THAT 'S a prank! Wow!
Eternal Optimist chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I can totally see beast boy doing this just to scare cy off of eating meat! I also thing it was a genius idea to post it under the tragedy category instead of humor. If you post it under humor then everyone can automatically predict that its a joke but since you posted it under tragedy it makes it even better cause then readers wonder if he really died or not.
Treskttn chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Awww sweet xD LOL! ROBIN FAINTED! THAT'S THE BEST! Openly, that is THE best thing ever xD My favorite part! Though. Poor Cy did not deserve it T-T THE MAN LIKES HIS MEAT. Loved the kiss, smexii. I just love them together. Too cute .
kk911 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Loved it! But I think it more belongs in the humor category than the tragedy category.
ImmaBeatYouWithaCrowbar chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Made me laugh. There's just one thing I don't understand... 'Cy's getting what he deserves'? What did he do to Raven and Beast Boy to make them pull of this mean of a prank?
bballgirl22 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
I liked this story a lot, but I'm a little confused. What did Beast Boy have Raven do and why?
dark-fire-rebel chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
nice one-shot

but just one question...

where's the tragedy?
ZadZap chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
omg...thats crazy...but i loved it
Toriano.Flacko chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
I totally knew this was basically what was gonna happen. Well, the make-out fest at the end surprised me moderately, but I pretty much got the gist before the punch-line.

Only thing I don't understand, though; how was the turkey green? Did BB and Rae steal one of Star's Thanksgiving trkeys for this prank? if so; Secret, Agent-dudes! ... why did you post it as a tragedy thing? if he's not dead, and the prank was ultimately pulled off, this could be more like a parody or humor thing, chude. really!
FoxFireOrenji chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
You were hilariously horrble, but it was a good form. Next Prank. Kissy Kissy makes Raven happy.
BXVAce chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Rofl Boy you got me there
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
NOw that was just a cruel mean joke, but it was still a good read. :(

Please do continue your good writing on making great stories. ;)

I would also love to invite you into reading my latest chapters of my newest story and my newest one-shot BB/Rae tale when you get the time to. :)