Reviews for House Rules, by Reever Wenham
Ozuchi-Kozuchi chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Much love of your rules. Especially 33 and it's amendments for obvious reasons. XD
The Morbid Stilettos chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Hahahahahaha OMG this story made me laugh so hard. I'm definitely adding it to my favorites XD
Alyssa chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
how the heck spiderman and pokeball's in -man are here? oh..well XD i guess i like your story and idk what the voice saying if lavi,allen,kanda and reever talking XD.
Spydertiger chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I LOVED this! You get Reever's dry and hard-wearing personality down great!

It's hilarious. I loved every rule.
Katina Uchiha chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
this was MAD funny! loved it! it made me laugh so hard!
Misty Narumi chapter 1 . 6/4/2009

*catch breath*

this...was...hilarious! XD

nuff said LOLz
HauntedAngel13 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Oxbow? I used to live near an Oxbow park named after a river. It was in IN. Hehe, Reever's name is Reever...where or how does one come up with him being related to Hevlaska because she is "Nessie" and Reever's name is "river"? wow...that was funny...esp. the pokeballs
Silneki chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
That was one of the funniest fanfics I've read XD. I love how you made Lavi and Allen (Kanda too)

I also liked how you put "We do not know this Winry Rockbell" And "We do not know this Touya Akira"

It was pretty funny XD I have a craving to draw a lot of these rules being broken :D
MuffinOso chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
1st Rule was the best rule ever! xD (KANDA!coughcough)

The Ending was great (I WAS HERE!)lol

Ha, Ya gotta love Reever and his orderly-ness

Awesome fic
mimicsmaze chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
This was freakin' hilarious! I'll tell you that! I was actually thinking of doing something like this too! I write lists like thius all the time! *please see my profile for an example*

And this is so COOL that of COURSE it dserves a sequel!

Hell yeah!

-Maze ;P

P.S: AWESOME first fic'. It really raises the roof! XD
Kuro49 chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Aw, this was really cute :3 SO different from stuff I seen around here and the mood was simply delightful XD From Riba's point of view has to be the best and all those random little things in the list was hilarious :D Keep up the good work~

Fibonacci to Infinity chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
I loved it! I like the fact that Allen & Lavi were messing around with the list. "Allen is not Spiderman" are definatly going on my favorites list!
Isdris chapter 1 . 11/28/2008