Reviews for A Hero's Job is Never Done
Sasori191 chapter 27 . 5/10/2010
over all this was a good story but the last 2 chapters killed it for me. you killed off 2 of my favorite characters and left ike without his love. it just killed it for me. i will say it was a good story, just story wise, but my honest opinion is that it was good till the end.
Poppadop chapter 27 . 5/8/2010
Well, I just spent the last 11 hours reading the whole story, so that just goes to show how good it is. Yes, there were a lot of times where the narrative came across a bit too informal compared to the FE norm, or where the characterizations felt off or fit better in a Radiant Dawn setting rather than Path of Radiance, yet the engrossing plot picked up the slack. My Ike x Lethe bias doesn’t hurt either. The ending was... Umm... It successfully dodged the issue of how proud, pugnacious warrior Lethe would handle never being able to formshift again, something plenty of people forget, so at least it has that going for it ;_

But probably most impressive, Dingler, is you actually finishing this thing, so kudos on that.
NinjaSheik chapter 27 . 5/4/2010
AWW~!
Shinder chapter 27 . 5/4/2010
Awsome a very good job i loved the story
FoxwolfJackson chapter 27 . 5/4/2010
Amazing ending. Absolutely superb... that was a very emotional and touching ending. You did amazingly well with the emotions and the feelings of the characters... enough to make an impact on any reader, in my opinion.

Great job and great story.
NinjaSheik chapter 26 . 4/30/2010
LOVED IT~!
FoxwolfJackson chapter 26 . 4/30/2010
Aww! Touching chapter. The end is finally here... and it feels sad that it is. Been following this story for a while and it feels weird to see that it's over.

The fight was done pretty well and the ending was definitely emotional. You did excellent. As a fellow Fire Emblem writer, I commend you on your work!
FoxwolfJackson chapter 23 . 12/7/2009
Uh, oh. This can't be good.
GMC conoga chapter 22 . 10/8/2009
This story is great i love every second i'm reading it don't stop.
FoxwolfJackson chapter 21 . 9/9/2009
Unexpected, but I like it. It actually gives Ike and co. a decent fighting chance to win. Hopefully. Can't wait for your next update.
NinjaSheik chapter 20 . 8/29/2009
COOL~!
Neverrrr chapter 19 . 8/13/2009
Amazing.. just simply an amazing story . I love how you actually make a story out of it instead of some short 3 page fic ;p. It makes the story very interesting! All in all great story, altho I think lethe has been a bit OC the entire story, and Ike is a bit more mischevious than normal (although that part I like). Good story! Please don't stop!
FoxwolfJackson chapter 19 . 7/26/2009
Interesting! I like what you have so far. I anticipate the next chapter. Good luck with it!
FireE21 chapter 19 . 7/25/2009