Reviews for A Hero's Job is Never Done
Shinder chapter 27 . 5/4/2010
Awsome a very good job i loved the story
FoxwolfJackson chapter 27 . 5/4/2010
Amazing ending. Absolutely superb... that was a very emotional and touching ending. You did amazingly well with the emotions and the feelings of the characters... enough to make an impact on any reader, in my opinion.

Great job and great story.
NinjaSheik chapter 26 . 4/30/2010
FoxwolfJackson chapter 26 . 4/30/2010
Aww! Touching chapter. The end is finally here... and it feels sad that it is. Been following this story for a while and it feels weird to see that it's over.

The fight was done pretty well and the ending was definitely emotional. You did excellent. As a fellow Fire Emblem writer, I commend you on your work!
FoxwolfJackson chapter 23 . 12/7/2009
Uh, oh. This can't be good.
GMC conoga chapter 22 . 10/8/2009
This story is great i love every second i'm reading it don't stop.
FoxwolfJackson chapter 21 . 9/9/2009
Unexpected, but I like it. It actually gives Ike and co. a decent fighting chance to win. Hopefully. Can't wait for your next update.
NinjaSheik chapter 20 . 8/29/2009
Neverrrr chapter 19 . 8/13/2009
Amazing.. just simply an amazing story . I love how you actually make a story out of it instead of some short 3 page fic ;p. It makes the story very interesting! All in all great story, altho I think lethe has been a bit OC the entire story, and Ike is a bit more mischevious than normal (although that part I like). Good story! Please don't stop!
FoxwolfJackson chapter 19 . 7/26/2009
Interesting! I like what you have so far. I anticipate the next chapter. Good luck with it!
FireE21 chapter 19 . 7/25/2009
really good story
jojobevco chapter 19 . 7/22/2009
EmD23 chapter 7 . 7/22/2009
Right, so I haven't read past this chapter so far, but it looks like Kieran Callil, and Largo are done for ;_;

It's odd though, being second-in-command, I'd figure Kieran would stick to Geoffrey.

At least Nephenee and Brom are fine since they don't live in the Capital, so they should be safe...I hope.
jojobevco chapter 18 . 6/29/2009