Reviews for A Hero's Job is Never Done
NinjaSheik chapter 5 . 12/27/2008
THIS SHOULD BE FUN!
jodan114725 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Loving the story, hope the ike x lethe works out
Little Liger chapter 3 . 12/21/2008
Heh... I could just imagine Boyd buying the lingerie for Mist... I love how he got embarrased. Everyone seemed more IC this chapter, which is good. Update soon!
Kiiroi Senko chapter 3 . 12/21/2008
Interesting development. I like the turn your story is taking so far.

Keep it up!

P.S. Happy Holidays!

-Kiiroi
Little Liger chapter 2 . 12/11/2008
Ike still seemed a little ooc but everyone else seemed to be ic this time. So that's always good. There were a few little mistakes here and there, mostly usage or spelling errors. Kinda interrupted the flow a bit, but it wasn't too often.

Good job, can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon!
Kiiroi Senko chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Interesting start. I do hope you'll continue with this fic. The potential storyline is tremendous.

-Kiiroi
Little Liger chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
This could end up being very interesting. I'll keep my eyes on this. My only real nags are that Ike's friend life seemed a bit OOC even for him, and Lethe was a little OOC as well. Other than that, this was very well written out and I enjoyed it very much.
Aquatic-Idealist chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Wow! Egads! In an Ike fic, Soren is almost replaced by Ranulf? Wow. Interesting. You put a different point of view for Ike's "friend life."

Lethe does seem too much of a b* for her own good. I can only imagine how you'll portray Shinon.

I look forward to seeing Tauroneo, and Lucia, and some of those other awesome people as well! It would be nice to hear from Haar and Jill as well.

But don't mind me. Nice work. Pray keep this up.
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6