Reviews for The Return of Dani Phantom
Jessica chapter 31 . 8/6
I love the whole story and think that you shud make a movie of this.
HatsuneMcLain 1.20.1.03 chapter 31 . 5/31
I love it's amazing omg I feel like I'm gonna burst of so much love in this story
Capt. Schroller chapter 31 . 5/22
This is still my Favorite Fanfic of the Danny Phantom series.
Cyrannus chapter 17 . 3/25
I never had liked the idea of Dani being identified as Danny's "cousin". Sure, as a cover story, it works, but if Danny's family had ever met her in person they'd know that was false. I always thought of her as Danny's younger sister, since in other cartoons involving clones (i.e., Star Wars: The Clone Wars) the clones referred to themselves as brothers (the clone troopers).

I have been looking for a fanfic that would confirm this, and yours had looked promising, but alas...

Still, decent story so far.
Phillip chapter 31 . 1/14
you really should send this story into Nickelodean and see if they can make this part of the show
Sonic Squid chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
This is great! I actually found this fanfic after watching the teaser for it on YouTube XD
Arla Logan chapter 31 . 10/11/2015
Very nice story:) Personally I would have liked to hear a bit more about Dani's struggles living on her own, as that couldn't have been easy... Minor complaint though, I really enjoyed reading this:)
SpicyTacos chapter 31 . 9/11/2015
As you can see, I'm reading through your stories as I await the next chapter of Phoenix Phantom. It's really interesting to see how you've developed as an author, and how you've developed these characters from here leading until there.

Nice story, I loved the plot line for the most part. The Danielle forming with Danny was a little bit too weird for me personally, but I can go with it. I did really enjoy the development of Dani through this, excited to see if she forms a bond with anyone in the next story aside from Danny.

I did really feel something for Danielle in this piece, living on the streets with no family and no other support must have been difficult. The way you described her emotions I enjoyed, I felt like I was getting a lot of depth in her character and would like to say again that I love how you made Danielle and Danny two seperate characters with similarities. Well done.

The writing is a little choppy but considering it being written seven years ago, but still didn't take away from the plot.

Quite enjoyed the story and will begin on the next,

Spicytacos
spatterson chapter 2 . 8/28/2015
I don't see why the GIW are still after Danny when he saved the world. HE'S A HERO, STUPID GUYS IN WHITE! They deserve to go to prison.
Zia chapter 19 . 7/17/2015
The response I wish she had:
"Yeah, but they never included the Funky Chicken."
Review101 chapter 14 . 6/3/2015
I think the phrases were good they weren't cheezy enough to dip nachos in though
Guest chapter 31 . 5/12/2015
that was so freaking amazing! I loved it as much as a pig loves not being bacon, which means a hella lotta love
dani phantom admirer chapter 2 . 4/29/2015
Love it please don't stop makein the storys
John george chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
Loved it please keep writing thanks
drakus the dark knight chapter 3 . 3/22/2015
I love it, like it so far.