Reviews for Of Diamond Rings and Being a Man
Zany chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
*fangirl squealing* THIS WAS SO CUTE! Shepard and Kaidan has always been my favorite! Very fluffy and well-written :D I just love them so much!
ultimate.green.cheeks chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Perfect!
TheNightingale52 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
That was one heck of an ending! XDDDDDDDDDDD
Lizski26 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
wonderful job!
WarriorDrgnMage chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Okay, that story was hilarious! Excellent writing, (and proof reading) very good characterization and genuinely ingrossing story line. Well Done!

~L~
Republic Of Gamers chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
That was so darn perfect! Augh! I need ME3 to come out now! Thank you for delighting me 'till it does.

Bex
Michelle167 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Loved the twist of Shepard being the one to ask Kaiden to marry her. Really brought a smile to my face. And you captured Kaiden pretty well with the fact that he seems to dance around what he's trying to say and in this case couldn't say it at all. It was in keeping with his fear of rejection after Rahna as well. Nice job.
Yoly chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Awesomness! I always seem to love it when the girl purposes. Though this wa a little funny since it Caugh Kaiden off gaurd. XD
Lilliwyn chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Aw, this was so sweet! Well done! :)
Abellius chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
I liked it! It flowed nicely..
eyyowlf chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Having read your Navy Brat stories before this one, I really enjoyed seeing how your Shep turned out in the end. Loved her style. Ha ha.

I like the part where he is talking to the shop owner and describing her while trying to hide her identity.

Also I am just imagining the reception, like Wrex taking a huge chomp out of the cake or something. "What?"
tmhfroggieyahoo.com chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
d'aaw

this was adorable. :)
The Outlander chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
I'm really starting to get into fluff as of late... And it's definitely a cute fic. I just had a bit of a problem situating it. I wasn't entirely sure when this was actually happening (during or after the in-game events) until you mentioned Cpt. Anderson being part of the Council. And that was almost halfway, so that's the only thing that bothered me.

As for the rest: Kaidan didn't seem so... uncertain on the emotional side of things in the game. He seemed very self-assured and strong-willed (to me). He always sounded like he knew what he wanted. Your Kaidan is a bit the opposite I guess: indecisive, a bit shy,... But that's your own twist to Kaidan Alenko, and when proposing Shepard, who has a very strong personality I can imagine, it actually makes kinda sense! So good job!
Ioik chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
I'm not a Shenko fan but I just had to say "Aw"
MeSoCute123 chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Aw... I liked it. Very cute. And not what I expected at all.