Reviews for And that's why I was in a box with a Snake Ninja
doron chapter 22 . 6/3
this is amazing. plzzzz update and try to get her to sommon legendary pokemons like darkrie, plakia, dialga, garintina and of course my fav arceus
Vange chapter 22 . 6/3
Why why why I never knew I can enjoy reading this kind of story! Too bad you haven't updated in a while :"
But we'll be waiting faithfully for an update! An awesome story to read! And love the humor but all those seriousness!
XFlare chapter 1 . 5/8
I love this story.
Mary sue? Yes. But she's an awesome Mary Sue.
It's hilarious. In a good way. And POKÉMOOON!
Hoping for an update,
XFlare
Shad0w W0lf chapter 22 . 7/14/2014
Ok, this story was infinitely more entertaining then I originally thought when I started to read it. I particularly like the way she interacts with Ibiki, that just cracks me up the most. The pokemon are an interesting addition, Rei is a crack up.
I look forward to the next chapter. .
Moka-girl chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
When will you updaaaatteeeee...?

Sorry, this is a rather useless review with no other purpose than to beg you to write more.
SilverRider09 chapter 14 . 6/26/2014
...I'm actually feeling sorry for orochimaru...just...wow...
SilverRider09 chapter 12 . 6/26/2014
...I almost feel sorry for orochimaru, having a rabid fangirl chase after him...his obliviousness to his crush is almost as bad as Naruto's...that and the fact that I thought it was impossible for there to be someone with a crush on him or a pairing of OCxOrochimaru in the first place...
Jiwa chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
I've only read the authors note chapter, but I had to review to let you know: I also like Orochimaru. I think his character is fascinating and he was such a cutie as a child. :DD
Fushia Flame chapter 22 . 5/12/2014
I love this story! Is Kabuto dead? Please update soon. Can't wait!
chibianimefan26 chapter 22 . 3/14/2014
well, this is one of the weirdest, strangest but interesting Naruto self inserts I've ever seen XD

That's a compliment.
Silimaira chapter 17 . 1/4/2014
(In secondary response to chapter twenty-two) Silly. I don't care about updates (not much). I do care about your mental status, and eventual degree. So, have a marvelous, dazzling semester.
Silimaira chapter 19 . 1/4/2014
Well, you don't have to put in the preliminary fight, but you could have put in a few retrospective sentences. Or a new slice on the arm or summat.
Silimaira chapter 18 . 1/4/2014
Interesting what you notice on a re-read . . . such as Ibiki/OC, while probably distasteful, would not make him go OOC. It's funny how he's younger than Orochimaru, yet he seems completely off-limits.
Silimaira chapter 7 . 1/4/2014
'Yosh! Me too! Even though we will be fighting against each other, I will acknowledge your determination to succeed and your skills as a fellow ninja!
I just don't why he hasn't got any more fangirls.
'Hmph…it does not matter. If it is your destiny to fail, then there is noting you can do about it.'
I also don't know why Neji has so many fangirls…
Excuse me whilst I go die of laughter.
Silimaira chapter 20 . 1/2/2014
I crave new chaaAAApter. . . .