Reviews for From Jackal, With Love
Darkfire359 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I like how Akabane is perfectly fine wearing pink when it's from Ginji. Or maybe he really does just want people to pick a fight with him.
Waruitenshi chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
LOL! cute!
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
"The 'ol kitten-hunting method. Never fails."

That's exactly what I thought with Akabane leaving Ginji dead bodies! You turned a very twisted plot point into a very humorous situation. Kudos!
shiro to kuro chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
lol hahahahaha, oh god that was funny!
MarzBarz chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
BWAHAHAHA THIS IS HILARIOUS! Both of them. SO funny! Ginji tries so hard...These are AMAZING.
phppsmss chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
LOL
sweetpea12767 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
hehehe lolz :)
Siraun chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Ahhahahahahah! PINK? And Akabane Together? AHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Ginji-chan is too naive! Really. I love it very much!
Keidara chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
I always knew pink was evil. Now it's just proven to be deadly as well.

Kei
jarta chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I just love your one-shots especially when its about Akabane-san! this is so hilarious!
RedGem270 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
And I'm back! And I gotta say : It's done. You are officially on my Favorite Author's List. Not that it’s important. Lol! I am just loving these fics.

It's only my second, but if the others are in any way like this or the previous, than I KNOW I'm going to like them all.

You stay very in character, too, which I like a lot. It sucks when you're reading a fic and the characters are nothing like they are in the series. The story may be good, but the personalities may be off and then the fic is just "eh" at best. Sometimes. Most of the time. Whatever.

Anyway, very funny and again very well written. An awesome read, so thanks for that. And I will be back, I’m sure. Lol.

RedGem270 a.k.a. Jess
Eternal Dumas chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Akabane with pink would totally burn my eyes but the fact that he's trying to get his affections across to Ginji with dead bodies made me giggle slightly, even if it is (slightly) morbid.
StarkNekkid chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
I laughed so hard that my ears popped! ouch.. is it over? i hope not.
G-dot chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Ayos... Pink.

very nicely done. The flow of your theme is very nicely done. I liked your ideas.

I hope you write more! More power!
Lady who chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Akabane in all pink would be a interesting sight indeed! Great fic as always. I do love him so much, especially how he shows how much he cares for Ginji (despite how sick and twisted those display of affections may be).