Reviews for Dracula's Secret Keeper
Indra1989 chapter 39 . 9/23
Please Update!
TrenchcoatTheVegbian chapter 39 . 9/4
This has to be one of my favourite fan fics ever! All the characters have very different motivations and they're all so well developed! Absolutely great!
MamaHooterz chapter 1 . 8/18
Please update again soon. This story is amazing
Supreme Neo Queen Serenity chapter 39 . 4/4
More please
MercyShadow chapter 39 . 7/6/2015
Seeing as it's been awhile... Do you think you'd ever come back to finish this story? It's actually really good. :3 And I love the little bit of her meeting Van Helsing.
BeautyDreaming chapter 39 . 7/19/2014
I'm dying ;_; I think I commented on a different penname over 2 years ago when I finished reading it and I'm still waiting to see what happens next. please update soon! lol no pressure or anything... (._.) ... (_)...
hateme101 chapter 32 . 4/30/2014
I cried when I read this chapter. It was horrible killing her off. I wish she took Velkan offer
Lady-Finwe chapter 39 . 11/28/2013
Please Update Im really enjoying this story... Was the man with the gun was he Van Helsing? because I reckon it was :)
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Update immediately, please!
mary233 chapter 8 . 7/1/2013
I came here from your "Sky Is Falling" fic. As a Romanian myself, I was instantly drawn to the story, of course, and I like it so far. But I have to say that Igor...not a Romanian name, it's Russian. Just had to get that out of my system:)) Can't wait to read the rest:)
loulouflowerpower chapter 39 . 3/30/2013
update soon
Lingual Copper chapter 39 . 2/16/2013
Exciting and intriguing... I found that I'm actually willing Ileana to be unfaithful to Dracula, she deserves someone that - like you said - appreciates her more, even if for a night. :) I wish you had more time, love. You're amazing at what you do!
Britterfly chapter 39 . 1/27/2013
read all 39 chapters in two days :P lol its fantastic and its starting to get me more into reading about vampires again. I really want to write a story of my own but its proving to be more difficult than it seems. so keep doing whatever it is that makes you awesome as it is an inspiration to us all! I also realized the song "Monster" by Meg and Dia reminded me of this story O: just thought I'd mention that
Pinkbun-bun chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
I remember this story way back when, when you first wrote it and it was on Quizilla. I remember waiting for the installments. :) And I am glad to see your adding onto it. I will forever love your fanfictions. :)
The Maiden in Pink chapter 10 . 10/30/2012
Ooh, again the sensuality... that part gave my own stomach a clench, my favorite part so far, how they're in the middle of the gorgeous party...! It's intriguing to hear his thoughts, and then go back to Ileana and know that she knows nothing of them..