Reviews for The Freshmen
JoyeuxI chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
Intriguing! Thank you for sharing :)
I'm Like Hey What's Up Hello chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
Thats not creepy at all :P

Reminds me of the geico commerical haha
minabella1995 chapter 12 . 12/5/2010
hey when are you going to update. i've been dying to see what happens next and its been over a year:(
Jacobchika95 chapter 12 . 11/2/2010
Um.,,,, i ni u havent updated in... Well over a year but could u finish or at least put up a review of wat wouldve happened in the story? Im all kinds of sad now because i thought the story was finished D"
SadnessInTheSunrise chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
i kno that song but by diff artist, maybe i'm wrong gotta link
newyorkers chapter 12 . 9/17/2009
haha guy time is soo entertaining and im glad to see a little more bella ction
newyorkers chapter 11 . 9/17/2009
although i get that Jasper's acclimating himself to the group i still feel like the story seems a bit directionless.
newyorkers chapter 9 . 9/17/2009
I have to admit Jasper is a really interesting character in your story, i find him far more intriguing than Edward or any of the other characters.
newyorkers chapter 7 . 9/17/2009
haha Edward's summation at the end really cracked me up. Though i really dont understand the role Bella is playing in this story
newyorkers chapter 2 . 9/16/2009
This is interesting.
thatgirljen chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
I was wondering if you were planning to finish this story or if you have given up on it and I should take it off my alerts list. I really liked it so far but not enough had been written to really know where the story was going. Just wondering.
barefoot.tonight chapter 12 . 5/16/2009
I like the story so far. Those crazy teenager living such a absurd life.. why don't you update anymore?
ElleCC chapter 12 . 3/10/2009
Ha. Hubby is a huge Duke fan. HUGE. And I went to Wake... it's like a battlefield here during college basketball season :)

Love the banter between Emmett and Jasper. And I feel bad about Edward being in complete fail when it comes to college/pro sports, but I guess he can't be good at everything :)
oX Pixie Girl Xo chapter 12 . 3/6/2009
Go Jasper

wat gonna happen at this party ey?

JasperHaleFanGirl chapter 12 . 3/4/2009
I enjoyed the male bonding in this chapter. The flirting with Bella and Edward is cute too.

I think the foreshadowing is great and I can't wait for the action!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »