Reviews for An Hour
Punzie the Platypus chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
That was so beautiful! Everybody was in character, and it made me kinda sad. Great writing, have a well deserved cookie.
Wow chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I gotta say that this is the best fanfiction I've ever read and the only piece of writing that /ever/ [no exageration] made my eyes watery.
BaiLiHua chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
This was perfect.
BlackxValentine chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
This is so sad...but what happened to Louis?
theatergirl chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Wow, that was really sad, and really beautiful.

The final paragraph was wonderful, unexpected, which made it even better
Jane Poirot chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Wow...this is seriously amazing, you know that? Just...amazing. I can't really describe this in any other way other than amazing.
Cinnamon Ribbon chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Usually I hate hurt/comfort stories, but out of all the stories you've written, this has to be my favorite. Funny, since I've read fanfictions for fandoms that I did know about, but I felt more of a connection with this one.

When Ren was talking to her brother and the part that went "The littlest of details had the biggest arguments." That part was about us, wasn't it? Made me smile a bit really. You said before that this story was a little repetitive, but it wasn't. Sure, the four characters were doing the same thing, but each character reacted in a different way, so it didn't feel like the same thing.

The simile comparing Louis to a baby in the womb was a great comparison. The emotions were realistic... I can completely see them happening.

It had a good message at the end,not to take your family members for granted. The thing I love the most about it was that it didn't come off as cheesey or preachy like most fanfictions with messages do.

That (dis)claimer made me smile. You certainly enjoy those orange socks more than I ever did. Wish I had more weird socks, but all of mine are white... I probably should just send this review before I start ranting about pointless this... Although I DO have 8,0 more characters left.

So, summary? Great story, great mood, great simile, great socks, and... I can't think of any tips, truthfully. All the ones I can think of would ruin your voice, your style. Just try not to stay up too late 3