Reviews for Catch A Fallen Star
DChan21 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
OMG this sooo Good I am hoping you have not given up in this story because I loved it!
Ryane-Foxx chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
D: how can it just stop? I was really getting into it :( sad panda - I really liked where it was headed, good job
ChrissyCocaine chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Dude, I've read all of the installments of this story and I think it's safe to say I'm completely in love with them. I can't wait for the next part! 3 3 3 (xD hehe, heart 'rhymes' with 'part'.)
southern-punk chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Oh please, please, please tell me you're doing a fifth one. I LOVE these and I really want more! So write another? for me?
Optomistic Emo Kleptomaniac chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
1 a tad bit confusing...infact really confusing yous tart at the scene of him talking to his dad and end it depressed and slightly beaten

then move onto a love scen real quick?

just saying

but good plot!
fireywolfchild chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
oh my goodness, i love this series so much! you write so wonderfully, i really can't wait for more! please write more!
animelvr23 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
aww so beautiful! ja ne!~ PLEASE~ UPDATE! ASAP~!
Liila6241 chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
aw. how sweet at the end. i really like the change chronicles. excellent job.
yukiisahottie chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
*tear* :' that was beautiful *sob* omg i don't know what to say, but a question: does he love him? does kyo ever tell anyone about his father's visit?
Firah-Von-Nightflame chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
I love it! What a cliffy! Please continue! I love this fanfic.
SlytherinIceFaery chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
aw that was a great way to end this one. are you going to write more in the change chronicles?
Hanyou-Foxgirl chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
aww! I love the ending, though it's so sad. Will there be another? I love these little series of oneshots you've got going on. I love your writing! Update soon, if you're planning on making another. _

And Thus- I Fangirled chapter 1 . 11/28/2008

I am SUCH a fan of these stories you have no idea and I can't believe oyu made another one *is extremely psyched* You did a fantastic job on this one as always, so much more emotion in this one *nod nod* I felt my stomach turn at almost everything it was so intense _ so yea amazing amazing amazing and more WOs for you~
Diana chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
WOW! That was simply amazing.

You made me cry... it was so beautiful, the ending was so perfect... it's been a long time since a story pleased me as much as yours did. It was simply one of the best stories I've ever read.

The last two paragraphs made it so beautiful.

Thanks for sharing it and keep up the good work.

I'm eager to read more of you.

Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2008