Reviews for Werewolf Bites Too
Vampire bites heart was really awesome :-) but this fanfic wasn't good sorry :(
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/13
when r u going to update furthur? _
mum2shane chapter 22 . 11/28/2013
so r u going 2 finish this story?
anonymous chapter 22 . 11/6/2013
ty for updatn d latest chptr bt plz keep updatn !
Guest chapter 22 . 11/5/2013
welcome back ,thank you for this long nice chapter, please don't kill nathaniel or fragnence , and really who's after adele head i really thought about it but no clue, UPDATE FAST ! i love you
adelle fan chapter 22 . 11/5/2013
i think my heart missed a beat when i saw you updated, i thought the story end there ,can i marry you hahaha, you have the best story EVER!
AshleighRebekah chapter 22 . 9/24/2013
Are you going to continue this?
Nameanonymous chapter 22 . 7/14/2013
Whats wrong with you i love the story
laurizzle chapter 22 . 5/24/2013
you should keep going, love your stories!:D
Akansha chapter 22 . 5/17/2013
will you update further or is that all?
P.S. it's really a very interesting story
anji chapter 22 . 4/7/2013
This story is sooooo amazing ausome perfect but please update quickly
saf chapter 22 . 10/29/2012
PLEASE! FINISH THIS STORY I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOVE it!
Girl M chapter 22 . 9/15/2012
I love your stories. It's just the way i like it, a few boys in love with one girl and with supernatural it's even better. I wil be reading your new storie too, so please do your new storie.
violetnorthman chapter 22 . 9/9/2012
This is so good! Please please please continue!
CountessStorm chapter 22 . 6/19/2012
I love this story! Book 1 and 2 please finish the story I hope she picks Domanic to be with. I love vampires!