Reviews for Broomsticks and Shuriken
Ms. Vampire Lady chapter 4 . 2/25
Good choice on the greatest fear thing, although, really, I think Sasuke's greatest fear isn't just his precious people dying, but that Itachi would come back and do the honors himself, which is probably also why he never tried to interact with his teammates. Although really, his boggart is a toss-up between that or a mirror with Itachi's face instead of his own, because I'd say he most likely also fears that in his quest to become more powerful, he'd turn into Itachi himself. Because of, you know, the whole "I slaughtered our clan to test my own capacity" thing.
NatNicole chapter 10 . 12/25/2016
This Chapter is FANTASTIC! *glomps Harry*

I hope Harry tells his story to the others & they point out he already has killed...
NatNicole chapter 9 . 12/25/2016
BRILLIANT Chapter from start to finish! *grins*
NatNicole chapter 8 . 12/25/2016
AWESOME story! Seriously, it's absolutely PERFECT from start to finish! *grins*

Harry, ya murdered a man at 11 years old; it's kinda too late to worry 'bout being a killer.
AnnElfwind chapter 10 . 10/1/2016
Awe... I hate cliffhangers. Hopefully, this story is not totally dead and will be updated eventually. I would really like to see how it all plays out.
jenny.m.southern chapter 9 . 5/14/2015
You can't jest end it there!
Why is there a picture of the Sharingan in the Black house-hold? Is it a mirror and the dreams of Harry have somehow linked to sasukes rage and opened a Sharingan in Harry's body so Sasuke is actually looking in a mirror?
Or is there an alternate line of uchiha that didn't go into the seal before the Land of fire was sealed away?

You can't just make a cliff hanger like that!
Well, you can because you just did but still!

I absolutely love this story, please finish writing it. For all your devoted fans?
Thankyou
jupimako chapter 10 . 4/29/2015
Really enjoyed your story. I can't believe you left it on a cliffhanger though. T.T I wish there was more.
MetaGiga chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
The thought of Harry Potter using the Sharingan and throwing around kunai.
Dream come true
BlackWingedTraveler chapter 10 . 3/18/2015
A cliffhanger for four years. Sigh. I always did love the concept of this fic.
chocovic-chu chapter 10 . 1/5/2014
Mou! But you have left us readers hanging for 2 years! So cliffy ... *sigh*
Anyway, this story was enjoyable to read. Hopes you will give Vic more.
HighValour chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Interesting premise. Few small issues [pet peeves that don't distract from the story] not worth mentioning... Really good.

Thanks for writing it