Reviews for Broomsticks and Shuriken
jenny.m.southern chapter 9 . 5/14
You can't jest end it there!
Why is there a picture of the Sharingan in the Black house-hold? Is it a mirror and the dreams of Harry have somehow linked to sasukes rage and opened a Sharingan in Harry's body so Sasuke is actually looking in a mirror?
Or is there an alternate line of uchiha that didn't go into the seal before the Land of fire was sealed away?

You can't just make a cliff hanger like that!
Well, you can because you just did but still!

I absolutely love this story, please finish writing it. For all your devoted fans?
jupimako chapter 10 . 4/29
Really enjoyed your story. I can't believe you left it on a cliffhanger though. T.T I wish there was more.
MetaGiga chapter 1 . 4/28
The thought of Harry Potter using the Sharingan and throwing around kunai.
Dream come true
BlackWingedTraveler chapter 10 . 3/18
A cliffhanger for four years. Sigh. I always did love the concept of this fic.
chocovic-chu chapter 10 . 1/5/2014
Mou! But you have left us readers hanging for 2 years! So cliffy ... *sigh*
Anyway, this story was enjoyable to read. Hopes you will give Vic more.
HighValour chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Interesting premise. Few small issues [pet peeves that don't distract from the story] not worth mentioning... Really good.

Thanks for writing it
This is going to be interesting. . . xDD
yoloswagmaster chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Oh snap O_O
Guest chapter 10 . 1/10/2013
You made the ninjas too weak. Not in power, but they can be hit through a wall and shake it off, if they get hit by a piece of wood in this they'd probably be knocked out. Their durability is a lot higher then what you're showing.

And it would be awesome if both Harry and Sasuke have the Sharingan.
Art-Of-Escape chapter 10 . 1/5/2013
I live in hope that you will continue this but I have a feeling you will not. I will add the story to alert just in case.
Silence after War chapter 10 . 11/30/2012
This story is really good, I enjoy reading it. I really hope you update soon; it would be a shame not to finish a story of this caliber.
morgaine has won chapter 10 . 11/22/2012
Hello there!
I'm a fan of this story - crossover of Naruto and Harry Potter and an exchange of Sasuke and Harry - and just wanted to thank you for your efforts.
This story is written very well and I like how you put the 'starring' characters in all kinds of interesting situations to point out the similarities between them.
I came up with a few questions:
What happens when Itachi faces this new Sasuke who is actually Harry?
How will the dynamic between Sirius and Sasuke be?
How will Sasuke take it if he suddenly gets visions of Voldemort?
What if some deatheaters came after him?
Er, you don't have to answer these. You probably considered these already anyway ... I'm just really curious about the next chapter!
By the way, the cliffhanger is simply cruueel.
Please update soon!

(Anyone who doesn't want to be SPOILERED please don't read the following lines)

About the fight scene between Sasuke and Snape: I know, I know, Sasuke is a great shinobi, but in Harry's untrained body, solely with taijutsu beating Snape?! I mean, it's not like an huge mistake on your part and it is kinda believable, but when I think about a fight between these two under those conditions; I simply come up with Snape as the winner!