Reviews for The Phantom and Dr Freud
JDLuvaSQEE chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This is hilarious!
Poe's Cat chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
That was nothing short of awesome. I'm so lad my frien told me about this.
nibblesfan chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
OMG this was absofabutastic! XD I laughed so hard, I cried and my parents thought I was demented XD
Atressa chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
haha I nearly spit my coffee on my computer chuckling. Really I suppose this is about as good as one could expect with two pompous arses in the same room. :)
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
I certianly hope you are not Freud, that would be exceedingly odd. I love the modern comments you interject to Freud's notes! XD
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
THIS. IS. HILARIOUS! I LOVE IT! so wait...could you explain who Freud is? everyone seems to like him a lot, so sorry if that was insulting, but hey! i'm only twelve! and this doesn't seem quite the thing we'd learn about in science class while studying the human body...so yeah please tell a bit and I LOVE YOUR STORY!
angelofmusicx0 chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
I found this funny because in my psychology class we are covering Freud right now :)
Sue Snell chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Haha! Loved it! You are a genius!
Kaya Nah chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
I would've never guessed something so...different, for lack of a better work! :P Very well written and made me laugh! ;)Loved it! :D
Unrequited Alto chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
That was hilarious. Overanalyzing Erik's fun.
slinko chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
THAT WAS GREAT
BleedingHeartConservative chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
OMG, that is totally spectacularly amazing. I'm really glad that the part that you "didn't like" from Kay was the bit about Christine looking like Erik's mom as that was completely and utterly preposterous all along. I love Freud. Of course I do. Everyone loves Freud, right? Your characterization of him is adorable. I love that the dog ate the manuscript and many other wonderful little details. Hysterical. Bravo/a (whichever.)
kriitikko chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
LOL!

Oh, wait, *breath* I'll just...

LOL!

*pants*

OMFG! This totally took me by surprise. I never doubt that you might make this but I wasn't expecting it. Dear Jesus and all the angels, the part with Erik and Freud was pure comedic gold! I loved those little notes Freud wrote down about Erik having issues and being a nutcase! Also the truth behind making of Punjab lasso...PRICELESS!

I really liked it, ah, so rewarding to see I can influence great minds to work something like this ;)

PS. I'm not sure if you're aware, but this really isn't worth of M rating. Also, M ratings don't automatically show on (unless specifically asked), so you might want to drop it a little.