Reviews for French Lessons and Nail Polish
A Nonny Mouse Fangirl chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
I wonder why he bothers with nail polish... OMG HAHAHAHA
Devin Trinidad chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Oh man! I read this a few years back before I got my own account! After all those years, I would have never thought that I would find this again and-surprisingly-enjoy it! Man, you're awesome. best thing about this fic was the fact that everyone was IC, Sebastian and Ciel were totally testing each other's wits and not acting like sissy lovers, and the trio...well, at least they didn't blow up anything regarding Sebastian, right?
PatPatterson chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
ehehehehehehehe he didn't know that to begin wiht?! HOMIE THE IDIOT!
Swt Cutie chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
haha nnaaiilll polissshhh!
wolfsrainrules chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Hhahahahahahaha. I LOVE the 2nd one. XDD

The 1st one was thought provoking, but the 2nd made me laugh.
Floofeymarshmallow chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
XD wonderful!
Reidluver chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Ah, so you've written some in this fandom as well? I just finished reading through the manga today and am quite pleased with it. :) Very fascinating. I'm curious as to who your favorites are. This was well written (of course) and the first was a great introspective piece and the second made me laugh. XD Oh dear you guys are so funny! I can just see Sebastian's slightly confused face whenever the other servants gave him a wide berth, disturbed by the fact that he wears dark nail polish. And for that matter-what is up with those boots in his real form? XD I'm sorry but if I saw a demon like that I think I would be too busy laughing my head off to be afraid. XD
Maxiay chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
that's funny! Maybe next time, Bard, Meirin and Finny try to get Sebastian sick, or to force him to eat...
Smileyfaceofevil chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Absolutely brilliant. After watching the final episode I did think about why Sebastian appeared to be wearing nail polish for a while...

I think you got the characters just perfect.

xxfirebubblesxx chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
LOL. loved it :D
Doctor Faustus chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Haha! I love your explanation of Sebastian's nail colour ~ I'm also a little happy that I no longer feel like a lonesome stalker for gawking at his hands throughout the entire series! The story was absolutely adorable and I enjoyed it a lot. )
Clow Angel chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Hahaha! Nail polish! *grin* I can't imagine it, but it's funny nonetheless.
BBQ Bert chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Ne, ne, this is great. I especially like the first story. I love the way it was written. For the first time in a long time, I finally find fanfiction that's as in-character as fanfiction can be! Well done! Very well written, and adorable character interaction. It's clever and fun, and I found myself chuckling from it.

I especially like that you've taken the time to write about Sebastian and Ciel's relationship without immediately turning it to romance. I absolutely adore the way they interact in the manga/anime, and it's so hard to find anything about them NOT romantic. So thank you for the great read~! Keep up the awesome work~!
azab chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
i loved it
Lovedward48 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
This is so awesome! I finally know that I'm not the only one who noticed that Sebas has black nail polish! I have to admit though that I totally love it and think it's extremely hot! :D

Very well written!