Reviews for French Lessons and Nail Polish
genocideray chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
I think those were really two very well-written oneshots! (Does that make it a two-shot? Hm... *is shot*)

Loved the writing style; intellectual and slightly snarky and the content is hilarious as well. The vocabulary utilised also gives the stories a sense of well... classiness. :)

I have only one slight nitpick: Since "san" and "bocchan" are Japanese words, they should either be translated into English or italicised. (if there is no English equivalent word)

Otherwise, great job! :D

Cordelia
Ashii78 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Nice! There aren't enough of Kuroshitsuji stories quite yet, although it is pretty new. At any rate, the nail polish one was my favorite. Probably because my favorite character is Bard, but regardless, it was nicely written. Should yuo decide to do anymore, I look forward to it!

-Wolf
Celare chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Splendidly done. Kuroshitsuji is a fascinating manga, filled with layer upon layer of humor and poignancy, and this fic captures both.
MokonaYi chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
WOW! *hugs* your story is really very good! Those words you used to describe the situation are fabulous!

*scribbles down to use later in own fandom*

Thanks! I learned a lot from this cute story! W Utterly cute and funny! haha!

Thanks again for the awesome fic!
jeskiii chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Beautifully written. (:
breadbutterpudding chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
lol I just started to read Black Butler and it's amazing, the thing about the nail polish... goon one! (thumbs up)
21 | « Prev Page 1 2