Reviews for Mine
diggydawg chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Lol I love this poem, as well as Rangiku's :P It's a good one :P
Akira Templer chapter 5 . 3/24/2012
I have really enjoyed these well thought out poems and story. U r a magnificent writer and poet so keep going at it.
No Contact Ever chapter 5 . 6/26/2010
loved it so much your a very good writer and hitsumatsu rocks

believe in jashin

darkdream jashin
Sage of Velthomer chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Wonderful!

Another worth of favorite!
brea chapter 5 . 1/5/2009
dude! NICE POEMS. i fell in love with it. love you story too. keep up the good work! :D
Thaleron chapter 5 . 1/2/2009
Oh my gosh those were amazing!

I'm so envious of you! I couldn't write a poem even if it would save me life. xD

Anyway, awesome work! Very beautiful poems indeed.

-Thaleron
vampires247 chapter 5 . 1/2/2009
You should, I also wanted to read a story with their zanpaktou;s thoughts or POVs other than their masters, so I guess it's cool.

_
Briar N-Chant chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
OMG! I luved it! I luv the pomes and the one shot! Theyre just perfect! You deserve a BIG plate of cookies for writing so well!
Rachel Noelle chapter 4 . 12/31/2008
I loved it! Absolutely precious.

The Haineko/Hyourinmaru story seems like it might be a task. If I were to write it I'm not sure I could come up with more than a one-shot... But I would love to see what you can make of it!

I loved your poems, each and every one. And I look forward to more of your writing!

-Rachel Noelle
vampires247 chapter 3 . 12/16/2008
Hey... you should continue this, you're good with poems and I'm guessing with stories too. It's actually good _
Kohryu chapter 3 . 12/1/2008
sounds good ne try it. sounds interesting.
The RoseBlade Ninja Alchemist chapter 3 . 11/30/2008
aw! so sweet! thats it. i am officially in love with HitsuxMatsu. i almost cried two times while i was reading this poem!
Assault Godzilla chapter 3 . 11/30/2008
That just pretty much sums it all up. Great job!
Assault Godzilla chapter 2 . 11/29/2008
I kinda expected that out of Matsumoto. That's sweet of her to think of her captain like that. I love this couple. Great story!
CrAyZEeGood chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Haha love this... THe freeze em dead part was great