Reviews for Dramatic Declarations
Butterflies-LastForever chapter 15 . 5/1/2010
j
intensewhatever chapter 14 . 2/18/2009
I loved this one too! Now I really can't wait to read the last one in this little series!
reeb.myoo chapter 14 . 1/13/2009
god what is it with this story and happy tears? hehe :P omgg what an AMAZGIN endingg! :D THREEQUEL HERE I COME! :D:D:D:D
reeb.myoo chapter 13 . 1/13/2009
DAMNITT THEY CANY BE TOGETHER FOREVER ... unles ... nope no vampires in an all human story ... oh well :D:DD LoVEITT!
reeb.myoo chapter 12 . 1/13/2009
LIVE LIVE LIVE LIVE they couldnt get him on the plane .. he decided that he coldnt do it ... he LEFT HIS passport .. SOMETHING ... DONT LET HIM DIE!
reeb.myoo chapter 11 . 1/13/2009
im crying happy tears ... :D aww! EW JENNIFER LIKES HER COUSINN! lol :P randomness ... so cute LoVEITT!
reeb.myoo chapter 10 . 1/13/2009
i would laugh at jasper .. .but aw :)? thats soo sweet/sadd! that he was just havving ...ehm... problemss :() ... cute :D BUT WHAT IS UP WITH EDWARDD
reeb.myoo chapter 9 . 1/13/2009
:O btw PLEASE dont kill anyone off! :( lol ... :O O: no... WAY! no way no way no wayy! :O:O:O oh well i still loveItt!
reeb.myoo chapter 8 . 1/13/2009
don't doubt him! noo! :( they're too good together for her to doubt him! :D lol ... so involved :D LoVEITT!
reeb.myoo chapter 7 . 1/13/2009
in the end it ALWAYS comes down to lunch... or at least it does for me :D:D lOveitt!
reeb.myoo chapter 6 . 1/13/2009
heheh that was SO funny! i love the slurping :D:D LoVEITT!
reeb.myoo chapter 5 . 1/12/2009
PROPOSE ALREADY! :D lol ... loveitt!
reeb.myoo chapter 4 . 1/12/2009
texas MAN steak ! :D:D:D loveitt!
reeb.myoo chapter 3 . 1/12/2009
a DATE? hehe that would make me giggle :D loveitt!
reeb.myoo chapter 2 . 1/12/2009
PAH! gay alexus makes edward roar. tha HAS to go somewhere ... :D:D:D LOVEITT!