Reviews for Kirby Right Back at Ya! Remix
Pikachu lily chapter 4 . 6/10
WAZZZZZZZZUP!? lol keep writing cause this stuff keeps me laughing my head off. And a spicy oddest do that one. Funniest episode ever. Keep in touch. Bye
bajy chapter 7 . 2/25
I totally love this story! Please write more chapters, I want to know what happens next!
Christopher N chapter 1 . 1/25
This is hilarious. FINALLY, someone who gets it. But you are a sarcastic motherf*cker, aren't you.
MLPEGMLPCool chapter 8 . 8/26/2015
It's 2015! Update already!
Reviewer chapter 8 . 7/19/2015
New. Chapter. Soon. A.S.A.P. Now.
Aurawarrior13 chapter 2 . 3/7/2015
I SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY would LOVE to meet a real person like Lynn at my school. It would be HEAVEN. Write On!
Tsuna11644 chapter 2 . 12/12/2014
Everyone here in the reviews...I've been Re reading this story for four years...let's just face the facts...Pandora is just not gonna come back to her fanfiction account to do this story...She hasn't updated her account since 2010 when she said she was 15...she's probably 19 now and doing things with her life and probably doesn't have time to make all miss this story but we're gonna have to face the facts that she isn't coming back :(
KittyKatKens chapter 8 . 11/20/2014
BEST. STORY. EVAH. Lynn's starting to hate this, isn't she? I think we can all tell by everything she had to put up with on all the characters. Including Dedede... :)
Aurawarrior13 chapter 3 . 11/8/2014
*gives you flamers* Hope these help your basement! Nice story, I wish you'd update I think 5 years later but..oh well. At least I can always reread this! Write On!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/31/2014
why wont you make a new chapter for like the Kirby derby also if you want Kirby:rght back at ya English episodes look up KirbystarrodHD
Kojinka chapter 8 . 9/27/2014
I can't blame Lynn's smart alacky remarks. I have a love/hate for the dub myself. Its so ridiculous, but that's part of its charm if you have an affinity for the so-bad-it's-good (and as far As 4Kids goes, this show got off pretty easy compared to some of the other anime they've touched). And I just love mocking Dedede's speech. If you ever decide to revive this fic, I'd love to see Lynn's take on the following episodes.

Like Mother Like Snail
A Novel Approach
Cartoon Buffoon
Dedede's Monsterpiece
Shell-Shocked (preferably based on the Japanese dialogue Ep 88)
Alex1234 chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
fitness feind
SkikdiSkies chapter 4 . 8/15/2014
This is one of the best comedy fics I've ever read! Please do some more!
Aurawarrior13 chapter 8 . 7/25/2014
I found all of the dubbed episodes on YouTube. There were by some guy named...uh..KirbyStarRodHD. Hope that helps, Write On! (I've reread this over 15 times)
Guest chapter 8 . 4/11/2014
PLEEEEEEEAAAASSSSSSSSSSEEEEEx500 please PLEASE updateeeeee! I love this story! Its really fun to read! Every chapter I can't help but laugh out loud. And I love Lynn's sarcastic remarks and comments. Please update. *puppy eyes* pwease?
-Aurawarrior13 Write On!