Reviews for Kirby Right Back at Ya! Remix
Reviewer chapter 8 . 7/19
New. Chapter. Soon. A.S.A.P. Now.
Aurawarrior13 chapter 2 . 3/7
I SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY would LOVE to meet a real person like Lynn at my school. It would be HEAVEN. Write On!
Tsuna11644 chapter 2 . 12/12/2014
Everyone here in the reviews...I've been Re reading this story for four years...let's just face the facts...Pandora is just not gonna come back to her fanfiction account to do this story...She hasn't updated her account since 2010 when she said she was 15...she's probably 19 now and doing things with her life and probably doesn't have time to make all miss this story but we're gonna have to face the facts that she isn't coming back :(
KittyKatKens chapter 8 . 11/20/2014
BEST. STORY. EVAH. Lynn's starting to hate this, isn't she? I think we can all tell by everything she had to put up with on all the characters. Including Dedede... :)
Aurawarrior13 chapter 3 . 11/8/2014
*gives you flamers* Hope these help your basement! Nice story, I wish you'd update I think 5 years later but..oh well. At least I can always reread this! Write On!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/31/2014
why wont you make a new chapter for like the Kirby derby also if you want Kirby:rght back at ya English episodes look up KirbystarrodHD
Kojinka chapter 8 . 9/27/2014
I can't blame Lynn's smart alacky remarks. I have a love/hate for the dub myself. Its so ridiculous, but that's part of its charm if you have an affinity for the so-bad-it's-good (and as far As 4Kids goes, this show got off pretty easy compared to some of the other anime they've touched). And I just love mocking Dedede's speech. If you ever decide to revive this fic, I'd love to see Lynn's take on the following episodes.

Like Mother Like Snail
A Novel Approach
Cartoon Buffoon
Dedede's Monsterpiece
Shell-Shocked (preferably based on the Japanese dialogue Ep 88)
Alex1234 chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
fitness feind
Skyforged chapter 4 . 8/15/2014
This is one of the best comedy fics I've ever read! Please do some more!
Aurawarrior13 chapter 8 . 7/25/2014
I found all of the dubbed episodes on YouTube. There were by some guy named...uh..KirbyStarRodHD. Hope that helps, Write On! (I've reread this over 15 times)
Guest chapter 8 . 4/11/2014
PLEEEEEEEAAAASSSSSSSSSSEEEEEx500 please PLEASE updateeeeee! I love this story! Its really fun to read! Every chapter I can't help but laugh out loud. And I love Lynn's sarcastic remarks and comments. Please update. *puppy eyes* pwease?
-Aurawarrior13 Write On!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/18/2014
I noticed that you have a poll about whether or not to have a Meta/Lynn pairing in this story. I would choose yes if I had an account, so just add like 1% to the "Yes" count when its time to count the total. Pwease? And I just LOVE this story. I reread it like 79 times!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/18/2014
I just realized, if everyone who slept on the pillows was hypnotized into KO'ing Kirby, then what happened when the knights woke up? O_O
Guest chapter 5 . 2/18/2014
I just had a strange thought. What if Meta Knight got hit with the Moon rod thingy? O_O
Oh Nova...that's, just...oh wow. I..uhh..just think about that. Its rather disturbing. Well, Write On!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/18/2014
You should do a one-shot of Tiff, Tuff and Kirby asking Sword, Blade and Meta Knight how babies are made. I know. I'm REALLY disturbed. Though I try to hide my emotions. Write On!