Reviews for A Fish Tale
sweetkid45 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
cute story
Draconian Dragonfly chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
didn't like the mermaids but loves the lilly/miley-ness

Blessed Be ~ Emryk
kino101 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
AWESOME story!

I love it!

Great job!

:D
lita rocks LbC chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
that was a beautiful story!

that made me to aw.

great job.
yamisangel101 chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Wow, this story was absolutely beautiful! I don't even know how I could begin to praise you lol. Just know that I think this is my favorite story of all time. This really made my day, thanks so much for that. :)
PrincessLia chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Okay that wqas the longest One-Shot i ever read

But also the sweetest
TarSauce chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
awesome story... im gonna go read sum more of urs now!
lil-ying-fa chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
awsome

u shud do a sequal

like, talk about lily's time in the lab, and an epiloauge or sumthin like that
xbLuex chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
cute, I absolutely loved it DD
CynicalLiberal chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
That was really good. I didn't Think it would actually be that good. But Nice Work
AlvinFan07 chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
The part where Miley had to say goodbye to her family almost made me cry! lol. It was good though. I saw most of the movie.. just not the end of it :( Anyways, great one-shot! :)
Azula's Flame 1415 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Hey. that was an awesome i it was really long.I can see that you really put your time and energy into this story.I really like it because it expains ture love in the most beatiful way i can think of. I'm gald to say that a guy of 35 it writing this kind of story. I wouild have never guessed it that you would write something like this. Not saying it was bad, because it wasn' 's probaly the best story form you that i've ever read. You should be thankful that i think so highly of you. it hink you should makes this two shot only because of the way it ended.I get that they're completely in love and miley and lily o a live thier life in the ocean but what happens once they start living in the ocean. Will they stay together or will miley be so sad that she wants to o back to living with her dad and brother. that's all i have to say.

From

Azula's Flame(aka Alexis)
Bladed Darkness chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Wow, that was great, and I enjoyed it immensely. But what exactly happens to Miley at the end? Does she become like Lilly, or merely able to breathe underwater? Why exactly can she never go back to see Robbie Ray and Jackson?
Vanessa Riverton chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Aw cute fantasy fluff! Loved it! Mermaid Lilly! YAY!

-VR
croaker001 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Awesome story. Keep up the good work. Can't wait for my Two Hearts fix.