Reviews for Bonding
This was sweet.
FrostyGirl317 chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Hakoda is so sweet!
Digi-fanCatt chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Now I want to see Zuko Ice dodge, dang it. Ah well, I liked the story.
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Sweet :) :) I checked out your profile. Who gets the time to write 150 stories!
TheCresantMoonWolf chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
I like it! It was very well written and please tell me that there is another story where Zuko is Ice dodging with Hakoda and Sokka lol I love Sokka's evil grin haha nice job!

~Windstorm~ ~Arashi~ ~Moons Wolf~ ~Springs Light~
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Ice dodging with Zuko and Sokka and only one adult... somehow I think this could be turned into a full episode. They attract enough trouble.

-Dyslexic Nerd
Cheza the Flower Maiden chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Ice dodging?... Poor Zuko.
AlexaGeorge chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORY! Zuko changing sides has always been my favorite part of the show. I liked how Hakoda was kind of trying to be a father/uncle type figure, something Zuko defiantely needs, especially without Iroh around. I also like the end with Sokka grinning evily at him about the ice dodging. XD I love Sokka and Zuko's friendship when they're trying to break out Suki and his dad. Anyway, awesome story!
FairladyZ2005 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I love seeing bonding moments between Zuko and Hakoda. Good job! I want to see them go ice dodging now.
bookbelle.314 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Great story, except I'm now fearing for Zuko's lie after reading about Soka's grin.
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Great job! I really, REALLY liked it.
oOo0 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I think this fic has promise, but the dialogue just seems kind of stiff. in the show the characters don't speak so formally...maybe it was the mood you were going for, but it just didn't sound right to me.
Arsaja chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
So cute ;D
DragonFire44 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Loved it! I wish it was longer, It would be interesting to see them actually go 'ice dodging'. I don't know why, but I love the whole 'Father/son' between these two. I think they were portrayed very well, but I think it could have used more ... detail? I felt like Zuko jumped in to soon, about telling Hakoda everything. Perhaps Hakoda could have told Zuko something about himself, that was similer to something that happened to Zuko. Or feelings.
ms.fredweasley chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
This is really good writing. I would never had thought that two people as random as Hakoda and Zuko could have such a meaningful conversation, but this totslly could have happened. Now that I think about it, it makes sense that Hakoda would have good advice to give to Zuko.

Great Job!