Reviews for Blind
Sook03 chapter 1 . 7/3
Sai is a precious kid who needs to have someone hold his hand on the way to adulthood. Sakura fits that role very well :3
YukiTenVianey Team chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Feeling so bad for Sai at the end :3
princessanime29 chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
There were so many times I wanted to facepalm just like Sakura. Sai really needs to learn more about one's feelings cause his actions can confuse someone. The way he words things just seem to make Sakura ticked off. The last sentence for the story is funny "In a casual, not at all wrong, way." Anyway really silly story and very enjoyable.
RhoNani chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
A very nice story and very cute! :)
MUCH APPRECIATED!
Trying -Helps chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
That was cute. I wasn't actually sure if she really had a crush on Sai or not but I got the feeling that she did. It was subtle. Some one shots end where you know the ending but you end it was just a showing of what may be to come. I give you five out of five stars for that.
Take the Good Person Test (second search result on Google.)
Naruto chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
One word. ADORABLE.
NaginiFay chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Hehe, Sai is so clueless.
1Yui chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Sai so funny. Sakura didn't admit to her crush though. Very entertaining read. Thanks!
LovelyAngelYuuki chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Man this is too much! I'm laughing too hard. Love your writing style.
DarkDelicacy chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Very, very nicely put.
eryxl chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Aw, so cute. I like how concerned Sai is, but in a researchy kind of way, and poor Sakura. Or maybe not. I squish them both.
aki iziyou chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
the story is very good, i must say, are you gonna write another one? your story is very admirable to my family and friends here at home. the story is a cute story and they should continue the journy together,as friends(until sai asks sakura out).
hyperninja chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Awesome great job
Seynee chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I honestly love the way you write Sai. He's so... logical, yes, I think that's the word. And for some reason I find this really cute - more friendshippy than romantic, but that's fine, too. I like Sai, I like Sakura, and I like them together whether it's for a platonic reason or more. :D
babythor chapter 1 . 2/6/2011