Reviews for Real Love
Guest chapter 6 . 3/22/2015
Oh my glob... That was lovely... Though I'd have enjoyed seeing the ex fall into some proper trouble, you know, back in the "real world". Otherwise, I loved it! :3
Bloodsired chapter 6 . 12/27/2013
Wow! I love this story, the romance and the humor. Well done!
excentricaluli chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
AA! It was so cute I love it very very nice really :)
diggydawg chapter 6 . 5/31/2010
wow! amazing! I'm simply speechless that was so romantic, awe-ing, inspiring, amazing, and totally special! I totally love your story, and Jareth and Sarah rawk!

I enjoyed it from beginning to end! I totally loved it! Fav for me!
Kymberlea chapter 6 . 10/10/2009
i like this story a lot but it really got on my nerves how inconsistant it seemed. i kinda doubt that sarah would simply forget all her fear for lust just becuase Jareth was on top of her. That part in chapt 5. Sarah is commonly accepted to be a very stubbon character so she wouldn't let go of those emotions too easily. Other than that, a very clever story.
Cybernetic Mango chapter 5 . 9/29/2009
"You are very tired precious so I will wait until tomorrow to give you your prize for winning. Goodnight Sarah," Jareth whispered, letting Sarah use his arm as a pillow.

"M...night Jareth. I love y-," Sarah mumbled off.

Alternate ending!

"M...night Jareth. I love y-," Sarah mumbled off...Jareth grinned happily, she almost said it!

"Yogurt."

All his dreams shattered into millions of pixie dust shards of glitter simultaneously.
Cybernetic Mango chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
o-o Wauw, cool.
crystalclear8050 chapter 6 . 9/25/2009
Aw, cute story! I liked it!

~Loves!~
SpiritofMusic664 chapter 5 . 9/22/2009
I really like this story and other than the bad spelling, grammar and puntuation I don't see anything wrong with it. I believe it calls for a continuation. As for the mood swings in the last chapter, I suggest a flow chart or checklist to keep everything in order. It works for me.I really want to know what happens next. More please!

Thanks,

Micaela
liliana the dark chapter 6 . 9/17/2009
I have read many different fanfics about sarah and jareth but known have made me giggle like this one did i absolutely think you did a great job. though you changed the plot as a sudden point you did a very good job of tieing the two together. yes there are a few simple arrors but thats to be expextd with any writing pieces. other than that you did a very good job at writing this fan fic and i hope to read more of your work
notwritten chapter 6 . 9/13/2009
Thank you for sharing this unique, and interesting reading. Keep smiling. :-)
hazlgrnLizzy chapter 6 . 9/13/2009
A nice ending to your story!
High Elf Queen chapter 6 . 9/12/2009
Loved it!
High Elf Queen chapter 3 . 9/12/2009
I think he deserved it. How long will he last?
High Elf Queen chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Hahaha, I absolutely loved it!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »