Reviews for Where There's a Will, There's a Way
Guesto chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
One of my favorites! This was a good read.
Alex J chapter 23 . 11/22/2012
omg, this was, lik, 1 of the most TERRIBLE STORYS i hav red. you r terible!1!

JK JK!
It's kind of a risk to try to add a serious subject to a happy show, but I think you pulled it off just perfectly! And I liked how you cut it into little chapters. It made it a little easier to read than just a white page full of black text.
But I think you could've put a little more description into the beginging. It felt a little rushed.
Other than that, you did a AWESOME job!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Good story but try to shorten it by combining the chapters plz.
MegaTJ chapter 23 . 7/26/2010
Well I certainly enjoyed it. I say this to almost everyone, but your story has a lot of creativity. Just by looking at it I'd say that it was well thought out. There's only one thing you should work on (not that I'm complaining, no at all), longer chapters maybe one or two more paragraphs.
Kartoonfanatic chapter 23 . 7/5/2010
What a great story! This has a serious plot which they might never use on the show, but would absolutely love to see as a real episode! Aside from a few typos here and there, perfect!
Dnab55 chapter 23 . 1/22/2010
A very touching story :)
slothychan chapter 23 . 1/18/2010
this make me sad D;
Zepla chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
This is like the BEST story IMO so far. But i really likes BaD Spyro.
Chronic Writer's Block chapter 23 . 6/14/2009
*sob* So f*ing sad and happy... I loved it... that is some very very good s*...*sob*
ToxicFruit chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Truly one of the best Chowder fanfic i have ever read.

i could clearly see the story in my head yet the author made it seem so real life and got all the emotions perfect. I allmost fealt Chowders pain. Panini was sweet in this story and i liked how they became closer during this horrable event and Chowder risking his healt to save another life. The Author is truly a skilled writer.

All in all the story was perfect and i urge every one to read it. CxP
Sierra627 chapter 23 . 12/8/2008
aww, a happy ending to a very good story :) I really liked it, and I'm sorry i'm the only person leaving reviews (this is my third :P)

your next story ideas sound very interesting, and I will definitely read them :)
Sierra627 chapter 14 . 12/2/2008
num nums lives! whee! can't wait to read the ending!
Sierra627 chapter 10 . 12/1/2008
omg poor chowder! please update soon! the chapters are a bit short, but thats ok with me :)