Reviews for The Night Santa got Drunk
Asylumurderess chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
This was...one of the weirdest crack docs I've read. But I like it, I think...hmmm oh and I would live one of those things (cookies) here are cookies for chapters (:•;) (: •:) (:•;) (:•:) (:•:) (:•:) just to let you know cookies and meat are two of my favorite things soo good job!
Matt chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
If you decide to put the characters from the anime and manga I suggested I also want you to include My bride's a mermaid, Toriko, and Blue Exorcist. P.S If you do use Sgt. Frog characters please have Kururu and Moi as they are in the English Dubbed version of the anime you know Kululu instead of Kururu and Moi not sayin' all that "You could say, ..." stuff. Please?
Matt chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Are you including the characters from Soul Eater, Sgt. Frog, Hyde & Closer, Fairy Tail, and Muhyo & Roji's bureau of supernatural investigation in one of your next X-mas fanfics?
Un chapter 5 . 11/27/2011
I know why Rangiku was there! She magically appears when anyone gives out free booze.
TheIcecreamGeek chapter 5 . 11/27/2011
this is one of my favourite christmas specails. It made me and my brother laugh like crazy people on the train (though i'm sure that guy opposite me was giggling too!) _
Sunayoko chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
erm... so there's no musical number?

that's five... only 70 something more to go!
Radio Driver chapter 5 . 12/30/2008
Funny story, Emma. Keep on keepin on.
Amaya Zorifuki chapter 5 . 12/25/2008
That was really great. I loved it! Although I must say, the whole thing had me chuckling, but I was nearly rolling with laughter at the last line. It made me a little bit evil but what can one do, right?

Anyway, I hope you had a happy holidays, and an awesome new year.
Cure Leo AKA AshK1980 chapter 5 . 12/25/2008
Nice work! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Emma-Chan!

Cure Leo AKA AshK1980 chapter 4 . 12/21/2008
Nice work as always! Keep up the great work!

Cure Leo AKA AshK1980 chapter 3 . 12/15/2008
Nice update as always! Keep up the great work!

Amaya Zorifuki chapter 3 . 12/14/2008
The great thing about your Christmas specials is that it's never a copy of something we've seen before, but a bizzare new concept with a little bit of the familiar twist mixed in. Every year you outdo yourself and it's awesome.
Greymonkey chapter 3 . 12/14/2008
the three villans are from Robot Chicken and the Vimpire Ms Claus thing is from Billy and Mandy. Damn I'm good.
AnimeFreak2468 chapter 3 . 12/14/2008
Interesting chapter lol

keep up the good work and looking forward for your next installment

Good Luck!
Cure Leo AKA AshK1980 chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
Nice update as always! Keep up the great work!