Reviews for ParaKnowYa
QueenofRhymes chapter 4 . 4/3
Wonderful, gripping and full of action. I wish there was more though.
haraguo chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
PLEASEEEE update though! Otherwise I might get discouraged again :(
haraguo chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
:DDD Its Tim Scam rite?
haraguo chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
AWESOME idea of showing her actions. U r so creative!
Kinda makes me want to go to a dating site and check it out.
lamegirllauren chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
aosasadks;ldlsdk;lsk;ld;ld;l OFOSGDKFDL;FDA

Oh my god.

Lol, you've probably gotten numerous reviews from me, but I just can't help myself! :c I just love your stories.
Green Rider Girl chapter 4 . 5/21/2012
Great chapter, please continue. :)

Rider
Espionne chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
I don't know if you're ever planning on updating this fic, but if you do, I'd be really interested in reading the rest of it! You are an excellent writer, and I'm not just saying that because I like Sam/Scam stories (although I really do) - the dialogue between Sam and Tim is often the best part of your stories, which is great because you really get to explore the hero/villain relationship in plenty of detail. The medium you used to show this (an Internet message forum) was also very believable. Please don't ever give up writing; the Totally Spies! fandom just wouldn't be the same without your creative brilliance and a good dose of Sam/Scam. :)

~espionne
Chocolate Kisses chapter 4 . 8/21/2011
This isn't the first time that I've read your stories but it is the first time I've reviewed. I just wanted to say that I LOVE your stories and your an amazing writer.

I loved that Tim calls her 'Darling'. In my head he sounds soooooo sweet despite the fact that he's actually evil!

Please update soon!
PhantomPotterGirl chapter 4 . 5/28/2011
Hell yeah I know Tim killed Jerry and Terrance. I KNOW YOUR SECRET SCAM! :P Lol, I don't blame Sam for anything because she doesn't even know what Tim looks like...until he came to her. Clover better not explode on her :P Lol. YOU HAVE TO UPDATE IT'S A MUST! :D
Hinata28h chapter 4 . 12/20/2010
AWESOME!Oh I love Tim Scam! By the way I LOVE his matchmaker signin name!
Eternally hibernating chapter 4 . 8/22/2010
Wow. This is an interesting mix of romance, humour and horror. The suspense is KILLING me. Write quick, please!

I love this, the plot is amazing. It's just that I find it weird that Sam would trust Tim so easily. Usually she's more sensible, y'know? But still, it's all up to you!

I'm enjoying the chapters so far, and I want to read MOREMOREMORE!

Douce :)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/1/2010
u bettr mak anothr chaptr
KittenKez chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
Oh I love Sam/Scam fics XD And yours is reali good nd i looked at ur site a nd it's great! Hope you update soon. PLEASE!

Kez.
Shrieker Of The Night chapter 4 . 5/1/2010
Simply amazing. I loved how smoothly you mixed horror and romance together. You just might be one of my favorite authors on fanfiction _ Please please please update.
antidisestablishment101 chapter 4 . 2/2/2010
Awesome, I really like the format you've used, and the detail you've put it to making the dating site have the same layout as one. I've been reading this for a while now and really hope you continue; I can't wait to see what happens next.

If I was Clover and saw my friend had been talking to somebody with a screename with 'sadist' in it, I'd be jumping to different conclusions P
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »