Reviews for Eternal
SairaRose chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Oo! *fans self* Hot! I liked seeing Aragorn experiment, get it all out of his system before coming to his silly human senses. Poor Legolas, forced to watch, to pick up the pieces. But we love him. Always patient, always knowing that Aragorn is worth waiting for. Awesome job.
yyyyyyy chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Someone needs to slap the shit out of you, for making a story like this...

Like drizzling some baby powder on the front and back hand, then with great force..they give you the most epic back-handed pimp slap you deserve.

SLAP!
1sunfun chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Nice and interesting story.

CCAP
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
This is well detailed, interesting roundabout love story and rather depressing from both perspectives when u think about it. Also really liked how u set the scene with those italics and then later broadened on them, and how the telling wasnt all linear. At times I thought the italics was someone in particular speaking but were they all just a kind of narrative voice instead?
Ksquaredable chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
that was really good I enjoyed reading about that side of Aragorn
Peeved chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
U R such a gay whore. i hate bitchy assholes like u that insult gud books and movies, just b cuz they think they're cool. go to hell.
Hanajima Sasuke chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Are you going to do a sequal or turn this into chapters because because i think it would be a good idea. I think it would be a good idea to write a sequal for it. :D
Blonde Shadowcat chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
AH! This was fantastic! And oh dear, what a whore Aragorn is. Haha. You did a great job on this! Excellent!
Danny Rose chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Aw...

Smexy Aragorn man whore...

xD

J'adore.
Keppiehed chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Well, what's not to love here? Keep on writing!
TheHornyVirgin chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
O, very steamy! ;)
Red Roses Turn White chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
I like this alot. May even go so far as to say that I love it. You're a fantastic writer. Don't listen to the flames; if they don't like it then it's their problem.

I would have liked to hear some more on Legolas and Aragorn at the end. It felt like it ended too soon, I wanted so much to keep reading.

Anyway, brilliant, molto bene, fantastic.

Rosie
Ducks and Sheep chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Meh, I was reading this while watching the 2nd movie.. now all I have in meh head is Aragon as a whore... -blinks- hmm

-grins, and gives cookie-
The Count of Inferno chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
No. Just no. Please, take this thing down and get a copy of LOTR before you post again. Please.
Telcontar-Strider chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Aragorn isn't a w*ore, you foolish, childish, sorry excuse for a writer.

So you saw fit to rape the LOTR characters, hm? Turn them into perverted beings to satisfy your lust for rape, bdsm, m-preg, etc. stories?

These characters were all noble, and you try to change them to fit your sick imagination.

People like you disgust me.

-Telcontar Strider,