Reviews for Golden Conversations
sherabo chapter 3 . 12/24/2008
hAPPY HOILDAYS TO YOU AND i HOPE YOU RECEIVED MY EMAIL. i INJOYED THE DUEL IT WAS ORGINGAL AND FUN. tHE MEMORY FLASH WAS GREAT, ESPECIAL WHEN mHERALO WAS PULLED INSIDE HER FATHERS MIND i LIKED THAT, IT WAS LIKE A FLASHBACK BUT NOT REALLY, NEAT!
searing light dragon chapter 3 . 12/24/2008
journey maker chapter 2 . 12/10/2008
OMG! Poor Marik doesn't want to let his daughter go, yet he knows that one day she will and then he'll be alone. I bawled my eyes out as I read this chapter.. I love this story.. Please update when you can..
Kermita chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
Once AGAIN, I apologize for a late update. Concert's today and I am/was very very excited/busy practicing. I think you know what I mean?

Nice job on the characterizations. So Ishizu is not Mhrera's aunt? I don't see her addressing her as so.

Hopefully the story will take a brighter side next chapter?
PsychopathicPrincess chapter 2 . 12/7/2008
the flashback is so familiar..its in another one of your stories right?

me likey the chapter

can't wait for the next

update soon :D
sherabo chapter 2 . 12/7/2008
Sad, but very intense. THe relationship between father and daughter can be so strong and haunting. That is the feeling I get. You give such pain, but the love is very deep underneath, I find that difficult to express, but you made it flow so effortlessly. Very smooth. I hope Isis find love in this story. Thumbs up
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
Marik and his self-induced insomnia... I feel for him...

I loved the scene with Ishizu; that worked very well. The part about the earrings was very poignant, too.

And yikes at Marik breaking the chain that the ring was on! (Was that a Phantom reference?)

And aww... poor Marik...
searing light dragon chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
Kermita chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Well, it was hectic. My turkey weekend that is.

I had time to look through all my other stories except this one because I wanted to be able to read it nice and slow instead of rushing through it like I did the others. I was really really dying to read it today and now that I have, I'm hooked here as well.

Nice cliffhanger! Depends on who you are though. And that was a nice chapter. Mhera is engaged and Marik is up. What happens next?

How was your Thanksgiving?
sherabo chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
I like the reference to Sheonel Yagasawi and I wondered at first who, but you go down memory lane and the ancient past which i love the best. great start wow whats the secret. I love it...
journey maker chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
I love it. Please update when you can..
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Aww, I love how this starts out with the little bit of family banter!

...Marik and his all-nighters... What shall we do with him...?

Looks great so far!
PsychopathicPrincess chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
me likey XD

i'm also curious to see why Marik was up all night...o.O

i'll be looking forward to more

update soon! :D