Reviews for The Silence
Cabiria1999 chapter 8 . 6/6/2014
First of all love the story.
Second you are a great author. I was thinking of writing a Fanfic but I don't know If I have the guts to. I hope you finish this story cause I absolutely love it. I hope you find your notebook.
Mychildishromance chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Please update
MilitaryGirl2011 chapter 7 . 3/24/2010
WoW really good cant wait for the next chapter...Are you going to get Kylie and Stanton together? Cant wait! :)
ashehole chapter 7 . 2/4/2009
Another shout out!

This was my favorite chapter so far! Haha, when I was going through it, I totally had this image of all the Daughters and Kylie just looking at Maggie with slacked jaws. It was quite funny. D
ashehole chapter 6 . 2/4/2009
**got a beta shout-out**

Woo!

I'm behind in my reviews, I'm sorry. o

This is so, yay. Lol.

I suck at reviews, btw.
Candracar-Angel-101 chapter 6 . 1/11/2009
I dont have any ideas for the nxt chapters

Sorry

But O

Kylie lykz Stanton

Kylie lykz Stanton

LOL

She's thinking about what he's doing!

Update sOon!

~BRE~
Candracar-Angel-101 chapter 5 . 12/20/2008
AW

Kylie and Stanton r gonna b a cute couple.

I hate 2 say it, but I actually like them better than him and Serena. AH. I've gone insane reading this. J/K

Hahahahahah. But awesome.

PLZ update soon

ashehole chapter 5 . 12/18/2008
She's an empath? D

I like those! Like Riley, from Night's Children, or Sian, from my own story. She does a bit of that.

Moving on. She' an empath? D

Lol. I'm really enjoying this. Seriously. I can't wait to beta the next chapter!
ashehole chapter 4 . 12/11/2008
O Skillet lyrics! **finds and discovers**

So I finally had time to read this and I have to say, you gots the skeelz, girlie. Your plot seems fun, your character seems cool. I think what you need is a beta. The sentences are kind of choppy, and your paragraphs are super long. Lol. There's nothing wrong with that, but a beta can do wonders for the world.

Keep up the good work!
Candracar-Angel-101 chapter 4 . 11/28/2008
This is an awesome story!

Luv Stanton so much! XD