Reviews for Rumour Has It
Love it, please I'm begging you update, this is one of the best stories I have ever seen (and that is rare)
Freddie4153 chapter 13 . 2/24
CONTINUE!
skullion chapter 12 . 2/23
Goodness gracious, I giggled so much. Thanks for writing these.
I would love to read more if you feel like writing it!
child of Jon snow chapter 13 . 12/2/2014
ha yay he glitched ha thats was fraggin funny prowl mostlikely going to have a fild day explaning to the crew that hes a mech dies lauguning
child of Jon snow chapter 10 . 12/2/2014
ha it spread to cybertron
child of Jon snow chapter 6 . 12/2/2014
ha the bot and cons are going to have a massive shock when they find out prowler is a mech hahahahaah and soundwave is a pervert ha
child of Jon snow chapter 3 . 12/2/2014
ha even prime believes the rumors fragg prowler is in a REALLY awcwared hole but it would be funny if he really was a femme
nightmare chaser chapter 2 . 11/13/2014
Omg this is hilarious! The only problem I'm having is that in the 2nd chapter when ratchet is fixing his headlight, isn't he a trained medic? It shouldn't matter if prowls a girl or not to him, its like a doctor getting really akward when doing a check up on a woman, it doesn't happen. But other than that I'm really enjoying this, keep it up!
Zelgadis55 chapter 5 . 8/1/2014
Ahh, poor Prowl. Still highly entertaining for me to read at his expense XD
Lanny-Sama chapter 13 . 7/28/2014
Completelt genius. An epilogue would have been great, but this ending was perfect as well! Haha, amazingness!
buslimpan chapter 13 . 6/25/2014
This... It took hours for me to read it(I'm easily embarressed) but it was so worth it xD This... THIS! xD Poor Prowl xD
Though I wish I could have read the epilouge this was still an perfect ending xD Just love it xD
Dark Reika chapter 13 . 6/10/2014
Oh my god! Please continue! xD
It's absolutely funny and I wonder what will happen next ;3
But I have to say it would be cute too if Prowler really turns out to be a Femme and just deceived the others the whole time,even Miller xD
But for now I'm sure it gets interesting when the others find out that Prowl is not a Femme. and the poor poor bot who started this rumor *laugh* :3

Dark Reika
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 13 . 6/3/2014
Ah, the clueless Prowl finaly gets it!
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 4 . 6/3/2014
OHH THE HILARITY! POOR BEE AND PROWL!