Reviews for Mind Reading, Blackmail and Scandal, Oh My!
123yepthatsme chapter 6 . 7/26/2011
awesome story
SkaterGirl246 chapter 13 . 1/10/2010
Really good so far! I'm glad Edward didn't hVe to dress like a computer nerd. Youalmos lost me there but I have to admit it was kind of funny. I like the way he handled it lol! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Eminnis chapter 13 . 9/30/2009
Oh, gosh, Jazzy's evil in this, isn't he? Personally, I might've put a slight warning of the begining of this chapter, and the end of last. Maybe warned it M rated? Or just not put it in there, really, when something is M rated the whole story changes...Well, I'm gonna stop now with that. I don't like dwelling on the bad in my reviews. The rest of it is good. I liked a lot and keep up the good work! Few mistakes but great over all.

Eminnis and Alicia
TaylorxCullen chapter 13 . 1/4/2009
hahaha! o woww.. hm is this story over then? that's upsetting... you are an absolutely amazing writer! i hope you do more stories as I have read all of them... read mine?
HairSpunofGold chapter 14 . 12/27/2008
aw cute
NanMcCullen chapter 13 . 12/23/2008
Of course Edward wouldn't forget about the memory stick with the picture of a half nekkid Bella on it. He's so thoughtful. I want him for Christmas.
NanMcCullen chapter 12 . 12/21/2008
OMG - I was totally cracking up over WoW. My husband plays that game, so it was like reading a day in my life... it was hysterical! Great job! Can't wait to read more...
NanMcCullen chapter 11 . 12/19/2008
This is getting really funny now. When they were discussing whether he was going to be a geek, a nerd, or a dork, I was cracking up. My husband keeps giving me weird looks. lol
AbbeyPotter chapter 10 . 12/19/2008
omg, i can't wait to read the next chapter! CONTINUE! :)
Beneath The Shining Stars chapter 8 . 12/18/2008
I like it! ( You should definitely continue!
Gaaraxluvr chapter 7 . 12/18/2008
LOL THAT'S HILARIOUS. High School student unknowingly blackmailing a vampire.
HairSpunofGold chapter 5 . 12/13/2008
thats nice the girl didn't tell on Edward
AbbeyPotter chapter 5 . 12/13/2008
omg, CONTINUE!
HairSpunofGold chapter 4 . 12/10/2008
oh wow
AbbeyPotter chapter 2 . 11/30/2008
hm, this is actually really good...i can't wait for the next chapter! :)