Reviews for Something Unique, Or Not
Gutterflowery chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Best 'Sue parody I've seen in awhile. I love how they always seem to have a duel spirit and a bunch of skills, but aren't necessary in any way.

And strangely, this was actually written better than most serious OC fics on this site. Well done.

-Page of Swords
Sparkly Emerald chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
LOL! I loved that! I never realized but really I can't think of anything they can't do! This was great, thanks for a good fic.
WhiteLadyDragon chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Ooh, what's this? An OC? Strange, I thought you hated OCs?

But then, this IS supposed to be a parody, so I guess you still hate them. Still, that does not take anything away from your talent. I like this parody; for one, it's a lot more sane and less chaotic than anything I could ever do.

Hey, just a question: what's your exact standing on the whole OC thing?
Fenikkusu Ai chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
I can't help but feel sorry for someone like Shiori-just a little bit. If she's this insecure now, how will she cope in the future when she "grows up?" Imagine, a Mary Sue wannabe who can't come up with a single reason why she's special! Entertaining from the first word to the last.
Eolo chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
First of all I'd like to praise your writing skills, especially your grammar and descriptions overall.

Second, the way you made fun of the typical Mary Sue clich├ęs were they always need to have "something" to join the gang, the problem beginning when they have "too much".

Great job.