Reviews for Gone
U R a gud writer !

. .

\_/
Nala147 chapter 3 . 1/15/2010
little mistake since they werent in Forks at that point, but nicely done
TheMortician'sDaughter chapter 4 . 12/11/2009
Aww, that was great!

I really loved it, you're a brilliant writer.

Team Carlisle and Esme forever. xD
TheMortician'sDaughter chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Yes, you should make a fanfic out of this!

It was brilliant, and i loved it. D
Fleur24 chapter 4 . 11/10/2009
Horray for Esme & Carlisle fluff!
Fleur24 chapter 3 . 11/10/2009
I love how you wrote from Esme's POV. I how she's so caring and motherly. Its was really neat reading their reactions to hearing that Edward, Alice & Bella were safe and coming hme!
Fleur24 chapter 2 . 11/10/2009
I loved this chapter! Its always nice reading about Rosaile's more vulrnable side.
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 4 . 9/12/2009
Aw, this story was really cute! Thanks for writing it and you should write more about Carlisle and Esme! D
WishingOnMyStar chapter 4 . 7/14/2009
I liked this story. I'm currently writing Carlisle's entire story on my own account and I'm in the New Moon part. I have been looking for other people's fictions about the emotional turmoil that the Cullens suffered while Edward, Alice, and Bella were in Italy. I really liked your story and I hope you will allow me to use it as inspiration for my own part coming up.

This was great writing, and who doesn't like a bit of Carlisle and Esme fluff at the end?

-Wish
Phoenix Fanatic chapter 4 . 7/1/2009
Aww, that was really adorable! I especially loved the end.
crderf chapter 4 . 6/25/2009
Really, really good! Loved the CarlislexEsme parts. Awesome job!
skylar chapter 4 . 6/11/2009
i love this story! my favriote part having to be the bit at the end of chapter 4! lol i never imagined carlisle acting like that though,he seems like to much of a gentelmen but i loved it any way! carlisle and esmeare my fave couple!
BirdieTitus16 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
love the first Carlisle/Esme squee! update lovin' it!
ArwenGranger chapter 4 . 1/16/2009
Aw so cute!
AliceXxJasper chapter 4 . 1/12/2009
aww such a cute story

except you spelt emmett's name wrong :)

apart from that its a great story