Reviews for Beautiful Hitchhiker
gaap237 chapter 3 . 12/15/2008
This story is getting pretty interesting. I loved that detail of the matching scars. I do ho0pe they share their stories soon. The waiting is killing me!
TwilightFan104 chapter 3 . 12/15/2008
Relax and stop worrying. This is your story, so do what you think it right. I think you are moving the story along nicely. Two people trying to escape the demons in their lives are never easy. For now they can both use the sex to escape because it can consume them for a time, diverting their attention from reality, but eventually we all know they will have to face them. Sometimes fate brings lost souls together to heal, because they are the only ones that can truly understand the others pain.

I love how you are bringing everyone into the story. At first I thought Bella’s tattoo was for Jacob, but I am guessing not now. Is Tanya one of the serial kilers victims? That would tie them together even more. I look forward to seeing how you connect everything.
TheSpoiltOne chapter 3 . 12/15/2008
well erica, there was alot in there! i have my ideas of what you are going to do but there are several ways you could go so i think you did well there!

matching suicide scars.. it answers a few questions i have been thinking but it also wants me to ask more! so you also got points for that

and it is never too early for smut are you kidding me! LOL!

well done babe!
TwilightBEL chapter 3 . 12/15/2008
O! I LOVED this chapter! We are only 3 chapters in and we have serious intrigue and suspense and even a hot lemon in the backseat! Woo hoo! LOL

To answer your questions... Yes, the lemon WOULD be too early IF they were two well adjusted people BUT they're NOT! They are both clearly running away from something and sex is just another way to escape so, I guess it's lucky they found one another. :winks: Still, it's rushing in the sense that now they are having a physical relationship but don't know where they stand with each other emotionaly, or any other way for that matter. Does Edward have the right to get territorial if some guy tries to hit on Bella at the next rest stop? Does Bella have the right to get jealous if the next waitress is making eyes at him? They don't really know anything about each other yet so it creates for more drama. In short, I don't think it was too early for this version of Edward and Bella to be intmate. :o)

I don't think the matching scars were too much. They were close to being too much, though. I think that they both have been to 'that place' before pushes them further along in their relationship. They both know that the other won't trivialize their pain. Unless you've been 'there' you just don't get it. Could you imagine bubbly Alice sympathizing with Edward? She wouldn't get it but Bella will.

With bonding over failed suicide attempts and using sex and running away to escape whatever is hurting them, they are setting themselves up for one helluva codependent relationship. I would expect for them to be crazy attatched to one another and also very insecure. Makes for lots of lemons and angst -the stuff of great fanfics! :o)

Can't wait to see who the J stands for! Jacob? Jared? Certainly, NOT James! I am so happy to see Jacob introduced so early in the story AND that he is MARRIED to LEAH! BLACKWATER FOREVER, BABY! WOOT! LOL

I seriously am sitting on my laptop waiting for chapter 4. If you won't get it out before Friday (and you reply to this review!) please let me know. I have to pack for a 3 week stint in FL and I won't get any housework or packing done if I'm watching for an email alert! LOL

KEEP WRITING! This is SO good! XD
monomo chapter 3 . 12/15/2008
i totally didnt catch the parwhere you told us whee the story is going, and im confused, is james the killer?
Sarkule chapter 3 . 12/15/2008
everything was perfect! don't worry about it :D

i like how your bringing jacob into it :D
Craving2Read chapter 3 . 12/15/2008
A suggested correction - Fort Bragg is in North Carolina; not the west coast. Otherwise, the chapter seems good and drawing the reader in to the mysteries surround the main characters.
margaritama chapter 3 . 12/15/2008
This was good - stop stressing.

Lemon was awesome. So, who is Bella's ex? I'm racking my brains and can't figure it out. I think Tanya was a victim of this person. I'm wondering who the list of suspects are:

- James

- Bells ex

Need more so I can continue sleuthing.
JessMess chapter 3 . 12/15/2008
Fantastic chapter!

It was really good, I liked how it had the bit from Jacobs POV, I just can't help wondering what drive both Bella and Edward to try and commit suicide...

I look forward too more soon.

BYe
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 3 . 12/15/2008
I loved it! I don't think the lemon was too soon because they are both just trying to escape from something and they have been thrown this amazing connection with one another.

Great chapter!
fritzers315 chapter 3 . 12/15/2008
this story is great...very original. I think that the lemon was great and that they are ready to have another is even better! The matching scars are nice since they have somehting in common and it brings things out to make them want to talk. I am hoping he makes her open up soon and also wondering who Jacob and Leah were talking about. Which I am sure that if Bella talks we will find out b/c it is the reason why she is on the road.
dannie chapter 2 . 12/12/2008
love it
siromygod chapter 2 . 12/11/2008
I am intrigued, I look forward to more. D
mskathy chapter 2 . 12/11/2008
This is an interesting concept, I think. I can't wait to see how you weave this story and what comes out about these two. I'm pretty sure I've never read a story where I felt bad for Tanya before, but you managed to do it, heh.
TwilightBEL chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
I am SO loving this story! It has so much potential especially with you being the one at the keyboard! I am so excited. :o)

It appears that Edward is suffering from some survivor guilt. What a stroke of luck that he now has his very own psychologist!

Are they going to ever report James to the police? Seems to me that the daughter of a cop (if she is in this story) would know that she needs to. All they would need to do is pop into the next police department and make a statement. They don't even need to press charges. That way is James is wanted or a suspect in any other crime (coughTanyacough) the cops can know where he was last seen. OR if he commits a crime in the future against someone else it can establish a history of violence. Forgive my rant but I REALLY hate when stories don't report rapes or attacks even if it doesn't support the storyline. An hour at the PD making thier statments and a quick photo of Bella's injuries and they at least did their part for the justice system and can wash thier hands of James...until he resurfaces.

BTW I do NOT think it is too soon for Bella and Edward to do whatever it is that they are doing in his backseat. They were both clearly attracted to each other since they first saw one another AND surviving a crisis usually brings people together. It heightens the feelings that are already there. I can totally rationalize this for you. LOL Not to mention that they are two young hot attracted people in the back seat and she has her top off already. I'd be making moves on Edward, too. How long would you want to go on knowing that James was the last man who kissed or touched you? Edward is WAY better than a shower! LOL

Seriously though, it's shaping up to be a great story. I can NOT wait for the next chapter so...

Keep Writing! :o)