Reviews for Beautiful Hitchhiker
TwilightBEL chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
O! I am so excited!

They both seem to be running from something. And now it appears that they are running FROM James, even if they don't know it yet. What's the deal with Edward having ten grand in his trunk? Is it cash or just valuables? If it's cash, I'm assuming that he is running away and trying to not leave a paper trail using credit cards so his family won't be able to find him easily.

I am def hooked! PLEASE write this one as often as you can! The suspense is def there. :o)

Keep writing!
Larkin chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
More please. :-)
beth chapter 2 . 12/8/2008
awesome!
Melolabel chapter 2 . 12/8/2008
Steaming up the windows! I want the skinny on what happened with Tanya...So off they go on the coastal highway...what will happen next. Can't wait to find out.
Melolabel chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
O, I like the start. Very mysterious. On to the next chapter...
mischief-maker1 chapter 2 . 12/8/2008
Durn tootin' I'd be all up in his kool-aid. Rawr. Great chapter dear! Love where this story seems to be going! Can't wait for more! And no, I don't think it's too soon. I like those kinds of stories too! Better than the 'wait forever' stories! They make me...frustrated. LOL.
my1alias chapter 2 . 12/7/2008
This is really good. I fell like you've really written out what their emotions are - just laying them out there. It's great. I'm highly enjoying this.
EdwardMakesMeSwoon chapter 2 . 12/7/2008
Wow, that's sad about Tanya.

I never read anything where Tanya isn't a manipulative, slutty biotch:) It's refreshing. I like it.
Scorpio11 chapter 2 . 12/7/2008
My, my, my. This could get very interesting if they're going to be traveling together. Very good.
randifrnZ chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
awesome chapter.

it's so sad what happened to edward. (

i like a lot how bella reminds edward to breathe instead of the other way around. )
FrogKaos chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
I love it. :D Can't wait for more! :D
TheSpoiltOne chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
wow I love this story erica... keep up the good work.. and the a/n you left I actually got all that from the story so it is really well done... some people obviously just wanted to make sure.. but I wanted to let you know that it was really well written!

Speak to you later on

Mandy
abigail-ann-cullen chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
really good! update SOON please!
MM-Green-23 chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
i love this story! it is awesome! i love that edward said he wished he kick james more! it was perfect. edward is funny. the whole suffering in silence. lol its just so him. i liket hat the characters are simmilar to how they would be in the books.

REALLY good chapter!

AWESOME story!

please post more! :)
WeasleyWeakness chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
Pshh. I woulda hopped in his booth back at the diner.

I love this. Can't wait for more answers and Mr. Fixit Edward inthebackseat.
2,175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 130 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 .. Last Next »