Reviews for Beautiful Hitchhiker
my1alias chapter 2 . 12/7/2008
This is really good. I fell like you've really written out what their emotions are - just laying them out there. It's great. I'm highly enjoying this.
EdwardMakesMeSwoon chapter 2 . 12/7/2008
Wow, that's sad about Tanya.

I never read anything where Tanya isn't a manipulative, slutty biotch:) It's refreshing. I like it.
Scorpio11 chapter 2 . 12/7/2008
My, my, my. This could get very interesting if they're going to be traveling together. Very good.
randifrnZ chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
awesome chapter.

it's so sad what happened to edward. (

i like a lot how bella reminds edward to breathe instead of the other way around. )
FrogKaos chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
I love it. :D Can't wait for more! :D
TheSpoiltOne chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
wow I love this story erica... keep up the good work.. and the a/n you left I actually got all that from the story so it is really well done... some people obviously just wanted to make sure.. but I wanted to let you know that it was really well written!

Speak to you later on

Mandy
abigail-ann-cullen chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
really good! update SOON please!
MM-Green-23 chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
i love this story! it is awesome! i love that edward said he wished he kick james more! it was perfect. edward is funny. the whole suffering in silence. lol its just so him. i liket hat the characters are simmilar to how they would be in the books.

REALLY good chapter!

AWESOME story!

please post more! :)
WeasleyWeakness chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
Pshh. I woulda hopped in his booth back at the diner.

I love this. Can't wait for more answers and Mr. Fixit Edward inthebackseat.
TwiDi chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
I LOVED IT! It was so HOTT! And all those notations about getting her bra off too soon and then getting her in the back seat... that was so called for! I loved it!

Also, i really liked that she played "Somebody Save Me" for him... LMAO it was so funny!

I loved this chapter, especially how he's reacting towards her!

As always! LOVELY WORK!

Cheers!
dark and bittersweet chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
i didn't question the pace at all. and i didn't need to ask myself that question...just having him stare at me, im sure my breath will hitch. lol. next please. :D
asf134 chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
OMFG! MORE!
gaap237 chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
I totally agree with you, and I love the way they're cracking jokes, like the one of the backseat. Are the other Cullens gonna make an appearance?
TwilightFan104 chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
Edward can wrap my ribs any time! The magnet drawing them together is getting stronger. I can't wait to see what his secret is.
Sophia24 chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
wow! This story is brilliant and fantastically written! i cant wait for the next chapter!
2,169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 130 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 .. Last Next »