Reviews for Beautiful Hitchhiker
WeasleyWeakness chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
Pshh. I woulda hopped in his booth back at the diner.

I love this. Can't wait for more answers and Mr. Fixit Edward inthebackseat.
TwiDi chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
I LOVED IT! It was so HOTT! And all those notations about getting her bra off too soon and then getting her in the back seat... that was so called for! I loved it!

Also, i really liked that she played "Somebody Save Me" for him... LMAO it was so funny!

I loved this chapter, especially how he's reacting towards her!

As always! LOVELY WORK!

Cheers!
dark and bittersweet chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
i didn't question the pace at all. and i didn't need to ask myself that question...just having him stare at me, im sure my breath will hitch. lol. next please. :D
asf134 chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
OMFG! MORE!
gaap237 chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
I totally agree with you, and I love the way they're cracking jokes, like the one of the backseat. Are the other Cullens gonna make an appearance?
TwilightFan104 chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
Edward can wrap my ribs any time! The magnet drawing them together is getting stronger. I can't wait to see what his secret is.
Sophia24 chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
wow! This story is brilliant and fantastically written! i cant wait for the next chapter!
PinkDrink chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
lol well I look at it like a magnetic pull between them you can know someone for ten minutes and want to be with them lol it's happened before...
Jammya chapter 2 . 12/5/2008
Edward can make anyone breath heavy. Shoot the woman married two one of the most beautiful men would breath heavy for edwrd. Jeez He's just that good! haha :]]
stavanger1 chapter 2 . 12/5/2008
yep, i'd let him but he might nor want me to :) great chapter!
polkadotprincess09 chapter 2 . 12/5/2008
Hahahaha, EVERY girl would LOVE for Edward to play doctor with them! I know I would!
alicewhite3 chapter 2 . 12/5/2008
i'd breathe a helluva lot heavier, if i was breathing at all
Aeromance chapter 2 . 12/5/2008
I really love it, so very much, I want more of it, its not asking too much.

Once again, with the 'I used to be against human Edward and Bella.' but Erica, you have changed me. I stand here, a changed man. I now believe in the magic of human BellaxEdward. You should feel proud of yourself. This story is great, the characters are great and you're great.

Do not listen to one person trying to say that could possibly resist Edward touching them. Don't listen becuase they are horrendous lies and that person will be damned to hell for lying to a fan fiction angel such as yourself. There are some minor spelling errors, nothing that Microsoft Word or a sharp editor *casually points to self* couldn't fix. We're all human, we make mistakes.

I LOVED Bella's reaction to Edward's famous line. It's great. They're a little OC, but its fan fiction, we don't know how they would be if Edward was indeed mortal and born in the late twentieth century, so maybe they're not OC.

Please do not drop this story. For every unfinished story you drop, a unicorn dies. (An old joke, I konw, but I am using everything I have at this point)

Update soon for the sake of my blood pressure!

Much fanfic love,

Chance
JessMess chapter 2 . 12/5/2008
Great chapter!

I really enjoyed it :P LOL yes I would have done the same thing in that situation... Edwards hands on me... *Drools* :P

I look forward too more soon.

BYe