Reviews for Beautiful Hitchhiker
Butterfly Betty chapter 8 . 2/14
So much heartache, but people who've never been through hell don't get it. Maybe it's better that way.
Butterfly Betty chapter 7 . 2/14
It's like the domino effect. One thing, causes another, and then another. You've woven it together beautifully.
Butterfly Betty chapter 6 . 2/14
A great peek into Jasper's thoughts. Laurent and James are creepy, and I like it. I mean, if you're gonna go there, do it right, ya know? Make them really psycho! Another great chapter.
Butterfly Betty chapter 5 . 2/14
Oy vey, their luck, lol. Great chapter. Nice cliffies.
Butterfly Betty chapter 4 . 2/14
As always, an interesting web developing here. Great job.
Butterfly Betty chapter 3 . 2/14
Sometimes, the only way for two people to get relief from the agony they feel every moment if everyday is through physical connection.
Butterfly Betty chapter 2 . 2/14
One of the things I've loved the most about your stories is the easy, natural banter between characters, it's much harder than most realize to create such simple conversations between two characters.
Butterfly Betty chapter 1 . 2/14
I've read part of this before, but for some reason, never finished it. Anywho, gonna fix that now. Great Start, very intense and suspenseful.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/31/2013
That was absolutely beautiful.
Dollybigmomma chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Can't wait to read this!
Amineh1825 chapter 23 . 11/2/2013
Lol! Though could there be a sequel? Please?!
Thata chapter 23 . 10/13/2013
Hi there, Erica!

I've just found your stories at someone's Favorite's list and was hooked with Beautiful Hitchhiker since I've read the description. I just couldn't stop reading it.

I loved the twists and turns of the story and especially the end. Do you plan on writing a sequel?

Anyway, congrats for your fic, I hope to read more amazing things from you soon!

Kisses from Brazil,
Thata.
JavaMasta chapter 13 . 7/2/2013
OK...so how did Bella not recognize James from twelve years ago?
JavaMasta chapter 6 . 7/2/2013
Yup, and we all thought "J" was for Jacob. Very clever of you!
ReaderKat chapter 23 . 6/5/2013
Great story! A very suspenseful and wonderful romance. Thanks for sharing!
2,128 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »