Reviews for Beautiful Hitchhiker
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 23 . 9/13/2014
well I loved the story but was sad when it ended the way it ended Leah doesn't love Bella she really hates her and resents her, not really fair. but I guess I just wanted more of their life how Charley recovered. how Alice and Jasper ended up and most of all Edward and Bella and their baby even though I know it's a girl her name what she looks like you know all that stuff THANK YOU but you could write a part two
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 22 . 9/13/2014
probably Jacob or Jasper. the one shot probably quill or Emery. but at least that bastard is dead he wont be after anyone ever again. now lets hope Bella and Edward and the baby will be ok and that both Edward and Bella's mental state will be too.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 21 . 9/13/2014
why don't she shut up he going to make her loose her baby.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 20 . 9/13/2014
shit he killed one of the guards but why was there only one and just how did he mess with their desert without them knowing about it?
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 19 . 9/13/2014
what's FGB I probably need to know right? still don't wnt this story to end so soon
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 18 . 9/12/2014
yes Charley should survive he needs t see his new grand baby when it's born and he needs to meet Bella's husband
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 17 . 9/12/2014
oh no I don't want this story to be over what if she is pregnant I want them to have their baby have there happy ever after and Laurent caught and them have so much more Edward is a doctor and in a way so is Bella they need to do their jobs too.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 16 . 9/12/2014
well it's about time don't care how few weeks they have been together they belong together are they getting married tomorrow god I hope so.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 15 . 9/12/2014
well hell when is he going to ask her to marry him and when are they suppose to do the pregnancy test.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 14 . 9/12/2014
well now she knows just how much he loves her now what she got to say or what she going to do him too.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 13 . 9/12/2014
so he's been after Bella for twelve years but why? cant be because of Edward.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 12 . 9/12/2014
Alice has given them something to think all really need to talk and lets hope they get to before something happens to anyone
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 11 . 9/12/2014
oh shit call Jacob right now and let them know what happened NOW
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 10 . 9/12/2014
oh lord now what? what will Bella say or do, what will Edward say?
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 9 . 9/12/2014
why would he ask her that. that was a weird thing to ask her why did he?
2,175 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »