Reviews for Beautiful Hitchhiker
Guest chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
Poor Bella. The dead girlfriedn is the worst of ex-girlfriends ever. Your man will never forget her so he will never be just yours.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Why they didin't call police? Who know how many woman he will rape in the future.
ms simmons chapter 23 . 5/10/2014
loved it can't believe you ending it that way now I'm gonna go crazy lol
Butterfly Betty chapter 23 . 2/15/2014
Nice Job.
Butterfly Betty chapter 22 . 2/15/2014
That was an intense chapter.
Butterfly Betty chapter 21 . 2/15/2014
Good bonus chappie.
Butterfly Betty chapter 20 . 2/15/2014
Oy, I'm calling you a few names right now, lol. Great chapter.
Butterfly Betty chapter 19 . 2/15/2014
Love Charlie. He's a good dad.
Butterfly Betty chapter 18 . 2/15/2014
Yikes!
Butterfly Betty chapter 17 . 2/15/2014
Lovely chap.
Butterfly Betty chapter 16 . 2/15/2014
I hope Jasper really gets it, like really sees how much his shit has hurt both Bella and Alice.
Butterfly Betty chapter 15 . 2/15/2014
I really hope Jasper gets his head out of ass and relatives how much he hurt Alice. And Bella, but Alice. He claims to love her, yet he's more worried and Bella than her. I don't know that I could take him back. I just don't know.
Butterfly Betty chapter 14 . 2/15/2014
Okay, Jasper sounds like a major asshole, and I don't normally like that. But you've written him week, so I understand the need to place him in the role. And honestly, it's a relief that is him and not the stereotypical Jacob being a douche.
Butterfly Betty chapter 13 . 2/15/2014
I don't get Jasper. I mean, I know that he and Bella have history, that they were each other's firsts and they had a son together, but he is in love with Alice. Why is he so afraid to let Bella be happy?

And now we've come full circle with James. Creepy, psychotic James. Well done, hon.
Butterfly Betty chapter 12 . 2/15/2014
Such an amazing chapter. Really loving this story.
2,161 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »