Reviews for Beautiful Hitchhiker
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 2 . 9/12/2014
is this wha they say love at first sight or is it lust at first sight?
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
so I take this is not a vampire story right
cappcat chapter 23 . 9/11/2014
Enjoyed it very much! Thanks!
Guest chapter 23 . 7/18/2014
I read ALL your stories, i'm not kidding. I read them all, not once but few times. But this one is so unrealsitic and unbelievable. I'm not talking about serial killers etc. It could be vampires, werewolves or god-faries, i woudl be ok with it. It's jsut so unbelievable from psychological point of view. These people baheved, felt, and thought unrealistic.
Still as always the writing was good.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/18/2014
How Bella could forgive Jasper that he got her pregnant on purpose, that he manipulate her so much? is this story for real?
Guest chapter 12 . 7/18/2014
For me it's too fucked up. To many connections.
I wouldn't want to have to see my ex-lover to the end of my life.
I know it's fanfiction. Here Bella and Edward are alwasy so damn forgiving, they are so often friends with their ex.
It's just not happening in real world. And good. Can you imagine all these holidays, birthdays, christmas etc with youe ex-lover at the same table? You can't watch your ex and don't remember that there was a time when you were fucking/kissing/hugging/touching him or her. Not for me, soooo not for me.
Dead lovers, dead babies, current lovers who still love and care for you... right... Just no.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/18/2014
Deand lovers and dead babies... Hmmm.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
Well, tattoo connected to a boyfriend/husband/lover etc is very very bad idea... I thought everybody knew that. I mean everybody with at least half of the brain.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
Poor Bella. The dead girlfriedn is the worst of ex-girlfriends ever. Your man will never forget her so he will never be just yours.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Why they didin't call police? Who know how many woman he will rape in the future.
ms simmons chapter 23 . 5/10/2014
loved it can't believe you ending it that way now I'm gonna go crazy lol
Butterfly Betty chapter 23 . 2/15/2014
Nice Job.
Butterfly Betty chapter 22 . 2/15/2014
That was an intense chapter.
Butterfly Betty chapter 21 . 2/15/2014
Good bonus chappie.
Butterfly Betty chapter 20 . 2/15/2014
Oy, I'm calling you a few names right now, lol. Great chapter.
2,169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »