Reviews for Beautiful Hitchhiker
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 2/17/2013
Why the hell, no wait, what right does Jasper have to tell Bella who she can and can't see? WTH? Onwards . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
I have no idea why, but her IUD being dislodged, was funny to me. However, I really hope she is not pregnant. That would not be right for them right now. A couple of months from now, maybe, but not now.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
I am loving the way you are weaving their lives together here without the two of them even realizing it.

The "J" Jasper, Bella's ex and he is engaged to Alice, who of course is Edward's sister.

Tanya was obviously raped and murdered by James who is still out there doing his evil. Bella has no idea how close she was to the actual murderer, and getting raped and killed herself.

I also liked how you had Leah and Jake both in love with Bella in the earlier days, and perhaps still are. However, they are married to each other. Nice addition/twist.

How will Bella and Alice be with each other when they realize all of this is hitting closer to home than either ever wanted? You are soooooo good at his!

Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
Hungry for each other's touch. Yummy.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
hehehehehe, " . . . breathe, Edward." Love these two already.
MarilynBaby chapter 23 . 1/11/2013
AHH! I'm so confused! This is like a dramatic murder mystery soap opera. It had me reeling!
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
Hmmm so J must be Jasper and James murdered Tanya.
Pianogirl05 chapter 23 . 10/21/2012
Loved it!
Pianogirl05 chapter 22 . 10/21/2012
That was an intense couple of chapters. Laurent was really sick minded.
Pianogirl05 chapter 19 . 10/21/2012
When a writer is nervous about an ending it normally means they are going to shake things up a bit. I just hope you keep Bella and Edward safe.
Pianogirl05 chapter 18 . 10/21/2012
I love this story!
Pianogirl05 chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
Oops, for them!

What tragic pasts they both have.
Pianogirl05 chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Yes, this story definitely pulls you in.
Pianogirl05 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I found your stories on , but the site isn't really iPhone friendly. So, I was glad to see your fanfic link posted.

Great chapter so far. You definitely have me curios.
Crazybee3 chapter 23 . 10/1/2012
This is probably my eighth time reading this fic and I love it more and more each time. :)
Thank you!