Reviews for Beautiful Hitchhiker
Yikes!
Butterfly Betty chapter 17 . 2/15/2014
Lovely chap.
Butterfly Betty chapter 16 . 2/15/2014
I hope Jasper really gets it, like really sees how much his shit has hurt both Bella and Alice.
Butterfly Betty chapter 15 . 2/15/2014
I really hope Jasper gets his head out of ass and relatives how much he hurt Alice. And Bella, but Alice. He claims to love her, yet he's more worried and Bella than her. I don't know that I could take him back. I just don't know.
Butterfly Betty chapter 14 . 2/15/2014
Okay, Jasper sounds like a major asshole, and I don't normally like that. But you've written him week, so I understand the need to place him in the role. And honestly, it's a relief that is him and not the stereotypical Jacob being a douche.
Butterfly Betty chapter 13 . 2/15/2014
I don't get Jasper. I mean, I know that he and Bella have history, that they were each other's firsts and they had a son together, but he is in love with Alice. Why is he so afraid to let Bella be happy?

And now we've come full circle with James. Creepy, psychotic James. Well done, hon.
Butterfly Betty chapter 12 . 2/15/2014
Such an amazing chapter. Really loving this story.
Butterfly Betty chapter 11 . 2/15/2014
Kind of hated Edward in this chapter. I mean, I get it, but at the same time, she's there with him. Not with J.
Butterfly Betty chapter 10 . 2/15/2014
Feel the need to do a whole "da da da!"
Butterfly Betty chapter 9 . 2/15/2014
And the plot thickens!
Butterfly Betty chapter 8 . 2/14/2014
So much heartache, but people who've never been through hell don't get it. Maybe it's better that way.
Butterfly Betty chapter 7 . 2/14/2014
It's like the domino effect. One thing, causes another, and then another. You've woven it together beautifully.
Butterfly Betty chapter 6 . 2/14/2014
A great peek into Jasper's thoughts. Laurent and James are creepy, and I like it. I mean, if you're gonna go there, do it right, ya know? Make them really psycho! Another great chapter.
Butterfly Betty chapter 5 . 2/14/2014
Oy vey, their luck, lol. Great chapter. Nice cliffies.
Butterfly Betty chapter 4 . 2/14/2014
As always, an interesting web developing here. Great job.
2,168 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »