Reviews for Beautiful Hitchhiker
Butterfly Betty chapter 11 . 2/15/2014
Kind of hated Edward in this chapter. I mean, I get it, but at the same time, she's there with him. Not with J.
Butterfly Betty chapter 10 . 2/15/2014
Feel the need to do a whole "da da da!"
Butterfly Betty chapter 9 . 2/15/2014
And the plot thickens!
Butterfly Betty chapter 8 . 2/14/2014
So much heartache, but people who've never been through hell don't get it. Maybe it's better that way.
Butterfly Betty chapter 7 . 2/14/2014
It's like the domino effect. One thing, causes another, and then another. You've woven it together beautifully.
Butterfly Betty chapter 6 . 2/14/2014
A great peek into Jasper's thoughts. Laurent and James are creepy, and I like it. I mean, if you're gonna go there, do it right, ya know? Make them really psycho! Another great chapter.
Butterfly Betty chapter 5 . 2/14/2014
Oy vey, their luck, lol. Great chapter. Nice cliffies.
Butterfly Betty chapter 4 . 2/14/2014
As always, an interesting web developing here. Great job.
Butterfly Betty chapter 3 . 2/14/2014
Sometimes, the only way for two people to get relief from the agony they feel every moment if everyday is through physical connection.
Butterfly Betty chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
One of the things I've loved the most about your stories is the easy, natural banter between characters, it's much harder than most realize to create such simple conversations between two characters.
Butterfly Betty chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
I've read part of this before, but for some reason, never finished it. Anywho, gonna fix that now. Great Start, very intense and suspenseful.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/31/2013
That was absolutely beautiful.
Dollybigmomma chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Can't wait to read this!
Amineh1825 chapter 23 . 11/2/2013
Lol! Though could there be a sequel? Please?!
Thata chapter 23 . 10/13/2013
Hi there, Erica!

I've just found your stories at someone's Favorite's list and was hooked with Beautiful Hitchhiker since I've read the description. I just couldn't stop reading it.

I loved the twists and turns of the story and especially the end. Do you plan on writing a sequel?

Anyway, congrats for your fic, I hope to read more amazing things from you soon!

Kisses from Brazil,