Reviews for The Sweetest Name
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
I love it!
librarat chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
The names were positively scary, honey bear, I shivered in terror when I read that! But they are so damn cute together!
The Cowardly Mechanic chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
fantabulous :3
OrgasmicYaoi chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
*snickers* I cant stop laughing It's so funny and cute. Good job.
Riaries chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Aw so cute, so romantic. but those names were funny ill have to try them to get a laugh out of them.
MagnoliaCrescent47 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
aw XD first i was smiling, then i was laughing, and at the end i was admiring lol amazing job! please make more stories like this one! you really do do an amazing job ;)
Hickok chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Moon dumpling? Lover lumps? For gods sake Olive-chan, I thought I'd need an ambulance I was laughing so hard! What a terrific story! I'm glad Muraki and Tsuzuki are taking some time out to relax after everything they've been through! How cute they are...

This reminded me of an episode of Frasier I saw once, where one of the characters was trying to think of a pet name for his girlfriend. It was just as bad as that couple Muraki was unwittingly privy to. "Waggles" "Truffles" "Pookie-bear"... and it only got worse! I think Tsuzuki is safe just staying with Kazutaka... it certainly seems to do the trick!

Anyway, as usual, a wonderfully written story and a credit to the MuTsu family! I'm going off now to review some more of your stories and it looks like I'm in for a very enjoyable evening!

Love always, Shenai XD
Just simply me chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Wow, so cute. I absolutely love this story.
deathskeith chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
ooh...are you taking suggestions? If so...that would be so cool. I like little fic fluffs like these, ideas are so in supply!
Jenny chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
I must say..."lover lumps" made me giggle quite a bit.

As always, beautiful writing. I love how you can portray thier feelings for each other without making too syrupy/mushy. :]
ViolentRoses chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Aww! This was such an adorable approach to these two and for Tsuzuki to tease Muraki about such mushy names too, lol. I could so see Suzuki picking from each of those names to call Muraki each day XD. The one name you did forget to mention though was the ever so popular Sweet-Pea, UGK!
Princess Sin chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
as usual you have come up with another wonderful

theme. the pet names. how sweet. and i especially

liked the last name tsuzuki had. moon dumpling

that one was priceless. i sincerely hope you

do continue to write more.

hey! did you know they are showing Descendants of

darkness on the Sci-Fi channel. if not it will be

on tonight. they are up the infamous king of sword

saga.
pinta15 chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Your story was awesome! It was a perfect mixure of comedy and romance. I love the ending.
demonlifehealer chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
How adorable! This was so cute! I especially liked "lover lumps" and "pudding pie" Haha! I can just imagine Muraki's aghast face! Great job!
justsimplymeagain chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
lover lumps lol that had me laughing at Muraki's expense, moon dumpling. poor Muraki, Tsuzuki's teasing him. lol. loved this fic, it was both touching and funny...

this is definately a fav.