Reviews for Dewdrops
Kenny and Red forever
Guest chapter 11 . 8/26/2013
Zzg
Guest chapter 10 . 8/2/2013
I love it so much! By far my fav fanfic ever! Please make a Red and Kenny fanfic ;)
southparklover12 chapter 11 . 1/2/2012
awesome awesome and... oh yeah AWESOME! THE WHOLE STORY WAS AWWEEESSSSOOOOOMMMMMMEEEEEEE!
thegirlwiththeaxe chapter 11 . 8/13/2011
This is the best South Park fanfic I have ever read! I love it so much that I can't even describe my love for it in words! I'm absolutely gutted that the writer of this story no longer comes online, she is such a brilliant writer. I would have LOVED to see Bebe's POV of this story. I'm a huge Kyle fan but I love Stan second best & I imagined I was Wendy all the way through:') THANKS SO MUCH FOR THIS FANFIC3
WendyTestaburger chapter 11 . 12/4/2010
I don't remember if I already commented on this. ANYWAY,it's my favorite. I love everything about it. Bebe, Wendy, Stan, Kyle, Kenny, Red; ALL the personalities were great. The wrting style was amazing, the only part I didn't really like was the part where Stan had an asthma attack. But I thought the cupcake part was really cool, because it was just so random, funny, and entertaining. The ending little paragraph was beautiful. [: Thank you for writing this!
readingandstuff chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
this story is AMAZING
MEMEME chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
I have prolly reviewd this before but i haft6et ot it again lol this is my all time fav stendy fic...EVER
fgafgdffgdgesewaroitr chapter 11 . 7/15/2009
That was a nice little story.
Dark RoseXx chapter 11 . 7/2/2009
Its really good, i read this before but, for some reason, I didn't review, so here is my review:

This is really good, um, so yeah, i think you wrote stendy well (if that makes sense)

Adieu,

x0BlackRose0x
Lonely Jew chapter 11 . 1/27/2009
OH look! It's me! Returning the favor, and reveiwing your story! I had planned to do this all day long, but I had some archaeology crap to read and I just could NOT get through it . . . but here I am now! I guess that's all that matters!

OKay I've probably said this in every review to every story I've ever . . . reveiwed, but I LOVE Stendy so, so much and I LOVE the way you wrote it. I like how you introduced a new concept into our minds- the concept of Stan and Wendy meeting for the first time in high school. If it's been done before, I've certainly never caught it, and I thought it was very interesting and introduced many new situations. The scene in the chemistry lab sort of reminded me of Twilight, and then I remembered on your profile page- and in my review- that you mentioned it. This is great, because that was a great series of books!

Ok, should I shut up now? I think so. I am going to eventually read and review your other stuff, but today was our only snow day and I have some work to do. :( College sucks. But I promise I'll get around to it!

Great job! I love this! :)

-Aub
TinyVamp12 chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
Um, just saying that the characters need some flaws. Wendy, Bebe, Kyle and Stan are described as friendly, beautiful, and smart.
TinyVamp12 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
"'KYLE!” Bebe screamed. “THAT IS THE HOTTEST NAME EVER!” She was shaking with excitement.

Bebe is definitely one to let her feelings out. I, however, should be shaking with excitement over the boy named Stan, but I keep my feelings in.

“Wendy? Aren’t you so excited? C’MON WOMAN LET YOUR FEELINGS OUT!”

I stare up at her and let out a quite “yay” and put my arms up in mock excitement.'

I laughed so freaking hard at that. I like your writing style, btw.
Tiger-Cub684 chapter 11 . 1/8/2009
aww, cute perfect ending. nice _
Tiger-Cub684 chapter 10 . 1/8/2009
lol, large mini-fridge. It's an oxymoron. lol :D just though i'd point it out.

cool chapter.