Reviews for Beauty and the Vampire
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 12 . 11/22/2015
nice story
Pineapple chapter 12 . 6/26/2014
Loved it! Than god Emmet's not dead...
Pineapple chapter 10 . 6/26/2014
Good scene! I liked James death. But I didn't like the Cullens death. I don't like eaven the thought of Cullens death. They are soooo adorable! 3 Carlisle and Esme are the bests! And Alice and Jazz... I just LOVE them! Well Rose's isn't one of my favourites but EMMET! I shouldn't eaven start about him... He is AMAZING! I 3 EMMET FOREVER!
Pineapple chapter 4 . 6/26/2014
Yes the line was cute, but I think that Edward was little creepy... I don't know why I think so, but he was... Good story bye the way...
Twilightsatellite chapter 12 . 4/29/2013
I was a bit sad that most of the Cullens were dead since the beginning but I really enjoyed reading it and Edward and James confrontation did was the best I ever read! Thanks for sharing it :)
Secretive Gal chapter 12 . 9/21/2012
i liked it.. though it's a l'il sad with half of the family being dead and Bella going through such torture.. i liked it..
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
good job on your stories
Luna chapter 12 . 11/27/2011
Very good story(: I enjoyed it much

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
I Love Dimitri Belikov chapter 12 . 5/18/2011
]
CassandraLowery chapter 11 . 3/15/2011
Terrific story-loved it! :)

I wish you hadn't been hacked and that the rest of your stories were posted. You are sooooo amazing! I've thoroughly enjoyed reading your work!

Blessings,

Cassandra :)
DrawnToTheNight chapter 12 . 3/2/2011
awwww

such a good story

and so oringle. (i can't spell soz) its so hard to think up a plot that hasnt been over done. i myself cant do it so a big pat on the back for you.

thanks for writing

drawntothenight
lookinglassgirl7 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
cool story! i liked it :)
Shiba-san chapter 12 . 7/30/2010
Bella's gracefulness never cease to amaze! I love this story! I wish Rose would've accepted Bella before you ended it though! Please Update!
shaqbarcalis chapter 12 . 5/21/2010