Reviews for Team Spirit
Returns. this story ends. You can not leave like that.
Mellymelmore chapter 6 . 4/17
Soooooo wish you'd come back and finish this
Mellyb14 chapter 6 . 8/10/2015
Omgosh! This story needs to continue.. how dare you leave us hanging all these years lol Please come back!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/11/2015
Please update soon!
SarcasticAF chapter 6 . 3/30/2015
Oh my god, how dare not continuing this fabulous story? You've gotta be kidding me, it's been like a few years since you last updated, goddamnit, you're so mean, what the fuc*k am I supposed to do now? I honestly love your writing, and your ideas are darn hot, including the story itself!
Please you gotta come back and finish this amazing story, I'm literally begging you, I have to see how Ashley and Dani tease Spencer, you cannot just leave me hanging!
5-6 years later chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Girrllllll, you need to continue writing this bc I'm obsessed and like you're probably doing bigger and greater things in life right now but this story... This story... Needs a triumphant ending even though it's been soo long. xD I'm hooked.. You're hilarious and I adore you.. Just re-watch SON a bunch of times and I'm sure you'll find the motivation. ;) Love A Crazed Long Lasting Spashley Fan.
dnmann chapter 6 . 10/8/2014
Great start.

Come on people, we need to convince Jonz to continue this.
Review, write, send smoke signals. Something.
guest chapter 6 . 1/22/2014
UPDATE! I really want more jealous Ashley and it looks like Spencer has both Dani and Hannah after her. Nice! Ashley needs to step up her game with Spencer. ;D
googoo4u chapter 6 . 8/24/2013
I just read your story it's , how can you leave us hanging like this. I love Ashley and Spencer but, adding Dani to the mix was brilliant. A jealous Ashley is hot. Please update and give us alot of Spashley loving.
bouj525 chapter 6 . 5/21/2013
Meanwhile, in 2013:
New reader in the SoN fandom - Discovers TPOR - New favourite fanfic ever - Discovers the sequel - Ô JOY, tears of joy - Notices that it hasn't been updated in ages - Cries her life

And you're from France? Great: Pourquoi as-tu arrêté d'écrire T_T
Jematormal chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
Hi.. This is probably insane to ask since its been years since ur last update.. But could u finish the story? Is everything ok that u had to stop writing?
R3dN0te chapter 6 . 4/24/2012
Hannah can be spencer fling? The more the merrier! Don't settle for 3 when u can have a wonderful 4some!

Slaves sounds S&M-ish... Update thanks!
victorial117 chapter 5 . 4/7/2012
hey its been awhile please update. please need 2 know wat will happen
southfan12191989 chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
First off great stories but...where did u go? We want updates pleaseeeeeeeeee
Kooks78 chapter 6 . 2/27/2012
Im guessing its been years since u last updated huh?

Ok well im crossing my fingers that u will update eventually. I mean u cant just leave a spashley story hanging can u? CAN U? peace out ;)