Reviews for I Am Your Knight
ilovehinata4ever chapter 10 . 10/19/2013
super cutee! hahahaha love them make more1
Obito-Wan Kenobi chapter 10 . 8/18/2013
THAT WAS SO SWEET TTwTT
THANK YOU FOR WRITING (and completing) THIS BEAUTIFUL FANFICTION!
Marshmallow chapter 10 . 10/3/2012
That was beautiful. I'm left speechless and in awe. Congradulations on a job well-done :) I enjoyed reading this story :)
Guest chapter 10 . 7/13/2012
Loved this fic! It never bores to read it over and over again :D
SakuraRose14 chapter 10 . 5/30/2012
Kawai!
SakuraRose14 chapter 9 . 5/30/2012
I swear to God, I am close to crying by how amazing and lovely this was composed! God you are the best!
kandita chapter 10 . 5/28/2012
Lovely! Althought for a second I swear it was Sasuke
ThousandsOfHearts2721 chapter 5 . 9/18/2010
lol after all this i know i would be confuised as hell
ThousandsOfHearts2721 chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
lol this story is deciving
worldreminiscence chapter 10 . 8/4/2010
OH! WOOOOH I LOVE U!(not in that way o.o) XD I LOVE UR FIC! hehehe xD U MADE UR WAY TO ONE OF MY FAV AUTHORS! XD

and oh, honestly I'd want a SasuHina from u BUT this caught my attention:

ItaHina: Multi chapter romance – The Akatsuki have returned to Konoha, sending a demand that they will destroy the village unless they get one person. Naruto? No. They want…the Hyuga prodigy, Neji. As the next Head of Hyuga, Hinata agrees to their demands, but takes Neji's place instead to keep Konoha safe. Rated T for violence

So yeah. I'm voting for that ItaHina romance fic :] Although I'm not much of ItaHina, I support them x]

Thanks so much for writing such wonderful fic of NejiHina! One of the best :]
worldreminiscence chapter 9 . 8/4/2010
WOOOOOOOH WEEEEEEEEEH YEEEEEEEEEY

I honestly don't know how to react or how to put in words the HAPPINESS i'm feeling right now. XD Anyway I LOVE THIS FIC SO MUCH! YEYEYEYEY! XD I LOVE LOVE LOVE *speaks in a very fast way*100000x LOVE IT! hehehe xD OMG and I laughed when u said IT WAS ALL CO-INCIDENCE! I was like: WTD(what the duck)! NO WAY *jaw dropped* but then I saw u said "I kid, I kid." LMAO! u...tricky person...! Anyway u're an amazing author :]
worldreminiscence chapter 8 . 8/4/2010
NUUUUUUUUUUU I dearly wish it's Neji... T T

*sniffs* but...sad beautiful chapter! I love it D': made me smile and sob silently.
worldreminiscence chapter 7 . 8/4/2010
AHHHHHHHHH THE EXCITEMENT!

OMG XDDD but what! Nuuu D'8 so sad, so the mystery ninja wouldn't be visiting her anymore TT but then the next chapter reveals who he is. *jumps up and down*

XD
worldreminiscence chapter 6 . 8/4/2010
ALRIGHT! NOW I'M CERTAIN HE'S NEJI!

...sorry, that was a joke. I seriously don't know! D8 Call me dumb, air-head, stupid, idiot, no-common sense, BUT! But that's me. o.o

HAHA XD anyway YEY I'm gonna find out who the guy in few chapters woooh! :D
worldreminiscence chapter 5 . 8/4/2010
I..I-I think I know now! :D

uhm...Neji's the ninja and Shino, Naruto, Kiba and Sasuke were all genjutsus, and in fact they were NEJI! O.O

or maybe no... eek T3T idk lol XD IDK and YET I'm Enjoying it a lot! Hahaha XD Sasuke/Hinata is one of my fav pairing too along with nejihina woooh XD So I love this chapter :]