Reviews for Davis Claus and the Reluctant Elf
LetItFlow0992 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
This was hilarious. And sorry Cody, already did before you asked.
Digidestined Dude 15 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
1) !

2)Dont the kamiyas live in a condo?

3)Sorry cody but i already did and you look so funny!
reviewer chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
ph no! poor cody!

that was hilarious. great christmas fic!
Rickthetamer chapter 1 . 12/23/2001
HAHAHAHAHAA! This is your best!
Wolfie2 chapter 1 . 12/6/2001
Hehehe, I could sooooo see Davis doing something like that. Poor little Cody _ ohh well, all fair in love and war.
Anon chapter 1 . 11/25/2001
Lol that was great. Wow I like little one shots like this it was a really good fic.
koushiros girl who is too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 11/25/2001
AHAHHAHAHAHA! That was SOOOOOOOO funny! Davis deserved that! someting that he would do! TAKARI 4 EVA!
Starie Cloud chapter 1 . 11/25/2001
great job! that was REALLY funny! i'll make sure to read ur other stories!
Relaxing Pikachu 2 Lazy to sign in today chapter 1 . 11/24/2001
That was funny! I hate the way Kari treated Davis for it, but it was still funny never the less. Another thing, I personally couldn't see TK going over to Kari's place just to give her, her Christmas present. Davis, yeah, TK, no. Ah, never mind. *Laughs as she imagines Iori in an elf costume*
King Weregarurumon chapter 1 . 11/24/2001
Cody was a little OOC, but otherwise the story was enjoyable. Poor...well, I don't know who has it worse. Cody for being in an elf costume and being caught, or Davis going through all that to not even get Kari's affection. Sigh, a nice story for the night...
Tai Luva chapter 1 . 11/24/2001
This was so funny! ROTFL! Keep up the good work!
Daneel Rush chapter 1 . 11/24/2001
Lovely...Cody with an elf outfit. Great story! TK won this battle, and I'm sure he'll win a lot more! I mean, it's Davis we're talking about! Hahaha! I can't wait for the next one!
meanwhile chapter 1 . 11/24/2001
Kari: holy shit! Davis gave me a Gatomon shaped diamond!
maria leung chapter 1 . 11/24/2001
I thought that this story was the funniest one I have read. I cracked up at the part about Cody chasing Davis with a branch. Whoever the author is should write another story like this one.
squeaky chapter 1 . 11/24/2001
That was so good! I loved it! That was the best Digimon Christmas story I've ever read. And the way Cody's thoughts/comments were weaved into the story added even more the feeling of how disgruntled he was. And poor Daisuke-kun! I think the only reason I like him is because he never wins against Takeru. Well, keep writing more great fics! Adios squeaky